Stop You Guys--we Made It!!!!!!

Michi

whoohoo:

Ok you guys I just checked my paypal account and we have I think hit McKenna's goal, I can't believe it!!!! I'm sitting here shaking my head in total amazement!!!!!! :eek:

I haven't actually calculated and I need to subtract out all the shipping moneys, but I'm pretty sure she has enough.

Please do not send any more money!

I cannot thank all of you who contributed to McKenna's fund enough, you really have shown what great, caring, kind, and giving people you are. I am so thankful and feel so blessed to know you all and to be a part of this board with the best group of people in the WHOLE world!!!!! :D

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

I really cannot say this enough, no words can express the way I feel.

I'm so happy that McKenna will be able to go on her trip you guys. She really does deserve it, she is such a blessing in my life. She is a good girl, a great student, a wonderful friend, and an AWESOME daughter.

She has overcome great obstacles in her life (a small handicap) and has become a strong beautiful young woman that I am so very proud of.

She just reminded me when I raced into her room yelling that she'd be going on her trip (b/c of all of YOU!!!!!) and she started crying and said, "Mom, that's the BEST birthday present I could ever receive!!" (her birthday is this Monday coming up ;) ) She'll be 14. My baby girl is really growing up. :(

Oh you guys have made me so happy-and there goes my makeup again. LOL

I feel so cheesy saying thank you so much, but it just doesn't seem enough to me, I keep trying to find a way to say it better, to really SHOW/TELL you how much this means to our family!!!!!!!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!

I will get a final total once I go through and subtract out for those that have ordered candles.

So, do not send anymore money, and I'll post the final total after a while.

I'm gonna post this over in the off topic area also, since I know that Jennie linked my original post over there early this morning.

Yippee! I am so happy that you met your goal. I can only imagine how excited your daughter is to go on this trip. I hope that she has a wonderful time and takes lots of pics. so we can all see. :D Just shows you what a lot of people just doing a little can do. :)

WooHoo!! We did it! I am sooo happy for you & McKenna. No thanks needed.... I am just so happy we could all come together and help out. That in itself has filled my heart and made me bawl like a baby! Give that sweetie a big hug for me and tell her I said "Happy Birthday"! I am so thrilled that she is getting to go on this trip ........ she deserves it. :D

Hugs,

Jennie

Awesome, you don't need to day thank you, the best gift was being part of her being able to go. And stop it already, you have me balling again. I am a sucker for kids and cry at a drop of a hat when it comes to them. Heck, I can just be watching my babies play and I am in tears.

So glad she is going, she is going to have a blast, and a great birthday

Peace

Elle

Edit to add: I am still in awe over the power a small group of people can have in making something happen in such a small amount of time. It strengthens my belief that good still prevails :)

:bliss: Yipee!! I'm so glad that she is going on her trip. No thanks needed here. I'm just happy to help out and to be a part of such a great community. CT has a wonderful group of people.

Tell McKenna HAPPY BIRTHDAY and I look forward to seeing those pictures.

Awesome, you don't need to day thank you, the best gift was being part of her being able to go. And stop it already, you have me balling again. I am a sucker for kids and cry at a drop of a hat when it comes to them. Heck, I can just be watching my babies play and I am in tears.

So glad she is going, she is going to have a blast, and a great birthday

Peace

Elle

Edit to add: I am still in awe over the power a small group of people can have in making something happen in such a small amount of time. It strengthens my belief that good still prevails :)

I'm with ya on that Elle- the bawling over my babies part & the thrilled to be a part of this group :)

Shoot Michi - the girl needs some spending money right LOL!!! She's going to have an awesome time! Give her a big smooch & hug from me!!

:yay:That is really great ( my children just looked at me like I was nuts I jumped out of my chair whoohooing ) I am so happy she is going to be able to go on her trip. that is awesome :rockon: and I wish her a very Happy Birthday. ENJOY Sweetie.;)

Carmen

:bliss: Wonderful News!! Oops! I think I just woke up DH.

It really is amazing what can be accomplished when everyone works together.Yes, she will need spending money. Now you guys have me crying . Need to go find my tissues. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, McKenna!!:cakegirl:

I'm sitting here with a huge smile on my face and sincere joy in my heart. What a wonderful feeling to know that we helped make a young girl happy.

You don't have to say thank you, just imagining McKennas smile is more than enough. But I am doing the happy dance because the goal was met:yay: :yay::thumbsup:

Yippee!!!!:bliss: I am so happy that McKenna is able to go on her trip! That's awesome!!! She will have a great time and make some wonderful memories. And she does need spending money...

What a great group of people here!! :highfive: I am going dry my eyes and blow my nose now (bawling is not a pretty sight)...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MCKENNA!!!!!!!

:cakegirl:

FANTASTIC!!!!!3070000i.gif You are so welcome, and I'm so happy that McKenna is able to go on her trip, and that we were all able to help make it a possibility. It gives me such joy knowing that there are so many good people out there, and that in some way we have touched someone's life in a positive way.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY McKENNA, and have an awesome trip!!!!!

I didn't see your post about McKenna's fundraiser until today, so there is more money in your paypal account. A girl going to NYC needs shopping money:D , you can never have enough...hope she has a great trip. Tell her Happy Birthday for me.

I'm sitting here with a huge smile on my face and sincere joy in my heart. What a wonderful feeling to know that we helped make a young girl happy.

You don't have to say thank you, just imagining McKennas smile is more than enough. But I am doing the happy dance because the goal was met:yay: :yay::thumbsup:

I ditto that! Just shows that you don't have to give a lot to make a difference in someones life. :D

Yay, Michi! I'm just thrilled!

And please know that while gratitude is a wonderful thing, it is just as much a blessing for me (and I think it's safe to say that the vast majority of people here who contributed) to be a part of this event as it is for you to have been the recipient, KWIM?

I think we've got a good grasp on how important this was and is to your family, and we are so blessed to have been able to be a part of it!