My first CP soap

Sweet68cam

Well I finally did it...with lots of help from a friend from another board.;) ..I am out of palm oil now so have to wait on some, until then I think I will just "play" with what I have on hand (thanks Robin for that info). It did not come out of the mold easily, but it was my fault, so they are not shaped to well right now, I will work on evening them out a bit, they are scented Green Clover & Aloe. It was alot of fun, I don't know what I was so afraid of...lol I can not wait to make more...it was great!! Thanks for looking!!:)

firstcpsoap30bi.jpg

Gee, I'm going to stop answering your questions :D (j/k)

That looks absolutely fan-tabulous - great job!

Ha Ha....very funny!! I made these ones before I asked you about that one recipe...I am making it tonight, with the water where you said so that it does not go to fast for me...lol Thanks Robin, I appreciate your help!!'

Thanks to all of you for your comments, it is very nice...shutter you are right.....I am addicted now!!! LOL :D

Gee, between you and Ducky I feel like a failure. Your firsts are so beautiful. Hope I grow up just like you two some day. LOL. Was thinking of posting my pic but think I'll skip it now, maybe I should just post the washcloths I knitted to go with the soap-they did turn out good!!

Connie:D

Gee, between you and Ducky I feel like a failure. Your firsts are so beautiful. Hope I grow up just like you two some day. LOL. Was thinking of posting my pic but think I'll skip it now, maybe I should just post the washcloths I knitted to go with the soap-they did turn out good!!

Connie:D

I do not want to hear that missy you post them pics I want to see your soap too, I am sure that they are great!!!:D Lets see em!!

Thanks again all for the comments, I made more I have to unmold tonight and cut, will let you know how these came out...different recipe, don't like it as much as the first one but I just wanted to "play" with soap making some more so I used what I had on hand..lol Have a great day guys!!:)