I'm sooo bummed......

Michi

Hi, Michi, I don't think we have ever talked before, but I know what it is like to feel like ends can't meet. I have been looking for your Paypal address in here, lol...but I can't find it, there are so many pages. You have a lot of people supporting, and that makes me so happy :)

I don't need candles, but can you send me your Paypal address so I can send a contribution? Thanks a lot, and take care!

Katie

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, Michi, I don't think we have ever talked before, but I know what it is like to feel like ends can't meet.

I second that!!! Life is all about helping people, if you don't you can't expect people to help you when you need it!

NO RUSH ON THE ORDER!!!! I know that you've got a million requests to get through, so take your time, and KEEP US UPDATED, girl!!!:D

WOW I missed this, I just saw your post on stopping, and I thought what?? I felt your pain as we sent our 12 yr old to Australia last yr for 15 days w/ People to People (over $5000) and we are still paying! The things we do for our children.

Its funny how I take for granted the area your daughter's visiting, as I grew up, up North so summer trips to historical places were no big deal BUT to someone on the other side of the US it really is a BIG deal!!!! She will have an EXPERIENCE OF A LIFE TIME and come back a different person (my son did for the better- he's stronger now, even though he's still called a "mama's boy" by his friends :grin2:). I'm so HAPPY for her, just think the extra $$$ you get she can use for souvenirs (Andrew bought $ 400 worth, but where can you get an authentic Australian boomerang, wooden instruments Aborigines play, or a whip from a farm stay)