Chicago Candle & Soap Conference 2005

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm wishing you all a great weekend! Have fun, be safe, and see you when you all get back!!

Ditto, what she said.Wish I could be there with you all, I bet you will have a blast!Be safe and be sure and take pictures!!!Look forward to seeing these pictures real soon!!!!

Whooo hooo! A day away :D Think I have everything packed that I'll need. Hey MA, hope you still have the info lol! I'm not reachable till I see you guys at the airport.

LMAO girlie! :D

I have your flight info saved. Perhap you could meet up with the crew at the Enterprise Car Rental booth. That way we can eliminate searching.

Unless you have another idea?

OK, so SOME of us can't come. I hope you all snap a big load of pictures and bring back some stories to share. I have to live vicariously through you.

Have a blast everyone. Have a drink for me (or two or three). :P

Yah for those of us that cant go you all had better give us some juicy 411 when you all get back. And lot's and lot's of pictures!!!!

I'll do the same as I lay on the beach drinking foo foo drinks from the cabana boys that will be my servents LMAO!!!

Hope you all have a blast and cant wait to hear everything when I get back from my trip :)

LMAO girlie! :D

I have your flight info saved. Perhap you could meet up with the crew at the Enterprise Car Rental booth. That way we can eliminate searching.

Unless you have another idea?

Will meet you there ;) I know my camera is loaded with a fresh battery :D Let's just hope I remember to use it lol!