Chicago Candle & Soap Conference 2005

We are going to try to run up there and see you all. We didnt pay for anything, so we might have to stand outside and wave to you all... but thats fine with me. :D

We have another gathering going on that Friday Sat and Sun, so we dont know if we will get there friday or saturday. Anyone that wants to pm a cell # to us so we can find you all if its friday when we get there would be great, or I can pm mine to whoever wants it.

Bruce

Any peeps that want me to bring something for them, just let me know.

Trades and swaps are welcome, I always like new stuff to try out. :P

I do have about 3 or 4 hundred samples of scents that I can bring and let peeps sniff.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trish you will be missed!!!

Everyone got their white elephant game gift ready?

For me its a toss up between a old piece of driftwood i found at the ocean one day, or a 300plus collection of old postcards!!

HEHE you never know!!!

Yeah I need a drill bit :P

Hi All...

I won't be going to the Conference. It was a choice between the conference, or going to see my son graduate from boot camp. It wasn't a hard decision to make.

If you know of anyone who would like to go, but didn't get registered in time, let me know. They can have my registration. (Yes, HAVE, I'm not selling, I'm giving.)

Deb

Don't even say that!!! NONONO!!!

Also haven't heard from Glenda and 2harleymomma...

Weather for conference (from www.weather.com)

Fri

Aug 12 Isolated T-Storms

89°/71° 30% chance of rain

89 °F heat index

Sat

Aug 13 Mostly Cloudy

89°/69° 20% chance of rain

89 °F heat index

Sun

Aug 14 Isolated T-Storms

87°/66° 30% chance of rain

87 °F heat index

Here's the list of white elephant people:

1. Bunny

2. Leslie

3. Kimberly

4. AngieM

5. Scented

6. Carmen (EB Candles)

7. Terri

8. Glenda

9. Pamw

10. Georgia

11. Amanda

12. Jim

13. Heather

If anyone else wants to join us, please please feel free! It'll take place Friday night after everyone gets there. Please make sure a few people know the check in name of the person who's getting your room so we can call and find everyone! PM me for my cell phone number if you want to call once you get there!

Everyone ready to go????? 120 hours till Party Time!!!!

PM me your number and we'll call the moment we arrive! Belive we'll be there at 6 (earlier if I can jump up and down on Amanda to get her bootie in the car...lol)

Ok, who's bringing the jelly donut candles for the bondsman?

Wow, you guys are up late just like me! I think I am really going to like this board!! LOL

I didn't sign up for Friday night since I thought I already had something going on, and now it's too late. Looks like I'm going to be missing out on a lot of the fun! :(

So... what can I expect at the conference?

Well, most of us aren't doing the dinner either! We're gonna pick a party spot and kick it til we can't kick anymore! We're also doing a white elephant gift exchange, and you're more than welcome to join us! A wrapped gift, valued from 8-20 bucks, and it can be anything! That's gonna take place late on Friday after everyone gets there.

It'll be my first conference too, I just think I'm going to burst with excitement before then!

PM me your number and we'll call the moment we arrive! Belive we'll be there at 6 (earlier if I can jump up and down on Amanda to get her bootie in the car...lol)

Ok, who's bringing the jelly donut candles for the bondsman?

Okey dokies. You guys are driving right?

Cool, I'll definitely check back in and see where everyone's meeting up! :D

Are there other local people, or are most coming in for the conf? Anyone else in the west 'burbs? (Naperville area)

Oh- and ebcandles- I've been to your website before- I recognize your logo. I absolutely LOVE it!!

Cool, I'll definitely check back in and see where everyone's meeting up! :D

Are there other local people, or are most coming in for the conf? Anyone else in the west 'burbs? (Naperville area)

Oh- and ebcandles- I've been to your website before- I recognize your logo. I absolutely LOVE it!!

Awe, thanks! I live in Worth. Not too far away from you. :P