Chicago Candle & Soap Conference 2005

Just posting this so we can keep track of who is going. :D

Its less than a month away! Here is the link to the site:

http://www.chicagosoapandcandlemakers.com/

I might have forgotten a few, forgive me. Just add yourself to the list.

Terri

Kimberly

Deb

Heather

Julie

Pam W.

Liz

Sandy

Georgia

Bunny

Amanda

Jim (Amandas DH)

Bri

Shutterbugg

Callie

Carmen

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trish, what about www.cheapseats.com or the one where you name your own price and stuff? You have just got to be there!!!!!

Right now, through cheapseats, the lowest airfare is $422 roundtrip and I can't do Priceline, because I need to have a little say in when I leave and come back because of my kids. I keep checking though, it's just not looking good.

Trish, somehow don't see those prices coming down :( Wondering what it would cost to fly to some town and grab another flight or out of another city close to you? Or have you tried any travel agents to see if they'd be able to come up any deals?

Trish--maybe you could try finding a cheap flight to a different city that has a layover in Chicago and just not get on the connecting flight. An airline might have a special going to a city further away, but a lot of airlines have connections thru Chicago...just a thought

Trish--maybe you could try finding a cheap flight to a different city that has a layover in Chicago and just not get on the connecting flight. An airline might have a special going to a city further away, but a lot of airlines have connections thru Chicago...just a thought

You are one smart cookie for thinking of that...lol..

darn I sooo wish I could go to this. :(

Are we still doing dinner friday evening? Where did we decide?

I am going to be out of town the two weeks prior to the conference with no puter :(

So, I need to figure out where to meet you all on friday before I leave, if possible.

Well guys, I don't think I'm gonna be able to go to the conference. I have been crunching the numbers and I think I really need to use that money for supplies for the upcoming busy season. SO you guys go and have fun and I will definately plan on going next year! :D