So excited! Just got my Just Scent order in last night.

Trappeur

I'm so excited!   My Just Scent order came in last night.   I'm pouring every one of them today!   Actually I've been up since 3:00 this morning and have already started on them.   A couple I should have ordered more! ha ha ha...

Here are my reviews on sniffing from the bottles before making them.

SMORES:  Daisymay I hope your reading this!   You know the McCalls Campfire Marshmallow we have been looking for endlessly it seems like forever?    Well, OMG, I swear this is a dupe of McCalls.   It's totally so spot on!   I hope it performs and smells as great as it does sniffing from the bottle.   I should have ordered 5 pounds of this...I can't stand that I'm going have to wait 2 weeks for curing.   I'm going to order 2 pounds of this today as I only got 1 ounce of it.    I can always make melts from the oil if candles don't work out.   OMG, FINGERS CROSSED!

AVEDA ROSEMARY MINT:  Wow, is this ever nice!   I'm trying to get one just like Rustic Escentuals Rosemary Mint as theirs is out of stock because of the citrol shortage.   It is supposed to be a dupe of Aveda's.   I have a store account I'm bringing in new scents to her and she would go crazy over this one.

ROSEMARY MINT:   This is similar to Aveda's.   But I like the Aveda's one much better.

VANILLA BOURBON:   I'm loving this.

TOASTED COCONUT DONUT:  Smell a little synthetic to me....is light also.  

JELLY GLAZED DONUT:   Is nice - a little light but nice

ORANGE CARAMEL CRUMBLE:   I am loving this!

• Like 2

Okay Trapp - Addressing the ones you ordered:

Have not tried vanilla sugar waffle cone but if you're looking for a fantastic waffle cone type scent, check out Pizelle from Daystar!  Super WOW!

Vanilla Bourbon - Agreed, it's wonderful

Jelly Donut - I have not tried JS but love WSP

Orange Caramel Crumble - so good

I use a lot of oils from Becky so if you want some more recs, just holler at me.

16 hours ago, Trappeur said:

I'm so excited!   My Just Scent order came in last night.   I'm pouring every one of them today!   Actually I've been up since 3:00 this morning and have already started on them.   A couple I should have ordered more! ha ha ha...

Here are my reviews on sniffing from the bottles before making them.

SMORES:  Daisymay I hope your reading this!   You know the McCalls Campfire Marshmallow we have been looking for endlessly it seems like forever?    Well, OMG, I swear this is a dupe of McCalls.   It's totally so spot on!   I hope it performs and smells as great as it does sniffing from the bottle.   I should have ordered 5 pounds of this...I can't stand that I'm going have to wait 2 weeks for curing.   I'm going to order 2 pounds of this today as I only got 1 ounce of it.    I can always make melts from the oil if candles don't work out.   OMG, FINGERS CROSSED!

AVEDA ROSEMARY MINT:  Wow, is this ever nice!   I'm trying to get one just like Rustic Escentuals Rosemary Mint as theirs is out of stock because of the citrol shortage.   It is supposed to be a dupe of Aveda's.   I have a store account I'm bringing in new scents to her and she would go crazy over this one.

ROSEMARY MINT:   This is similar to Aveda's.   But I like the Aveda's one much better.

VANILLA BOURBON:   I'm loving this.

TOASTED COCONUT DONUT:  Smell a little synthetic to me....is light also.  

JELLY GLAZED DONUT:   Is nice - a little light but nice

ORANGE CARAMEL CRUMBLE:   I am loving this!

I will be waiting IMPATIENTLY on your review after burning! I don’t dare get excited 😜 or maybe I should!! Thanks so much for your review!

• 2 weeks later...

Oh wow!  The Aveda Rosemary Mint sounds nice!  How does this one differ from the regular rosemary mint?

Her Orange Caramel Crumble is reallly nice!  I tried this one because of Belinda and Jenniwix and I love it!  

The vanilla sugar waffle cone cone is honestly pretty light, but I do still use it as a blender.  

Like @soshiegirl I also use a lot of FO’s from Becky.... She is in Ohio with me.  So just LMK if you so need more suggestions/opinions.  I’m sure between me, Soshie & Belinda you’ll pick up some amazing FO’s from JS.  They are like many suppliers some duds, some good ones, and some outta this world!  Looking forward to your warm reviews as I know your candles are OUT OF THIS WORLD!   Not only performance wise but looks wise!!!!!  🥰 💁🏼‍♀️

Hi Marleigha!

They have 2 rosemary mints.   The one that is "Aveda" is more a bit floral but in a real nice way.

Actually I was hoping that RE would be the one but they at the time were out of stock.   But just now I checked and it is back in stock and I am a very happy camper now as that is the one I originally wanted so I'm ordering a couple pounds of it now.   

Trappeur

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thankyou for reminding me as I have made quite a bit of new testers of new fragrances I have been getting in and I made the smores quite a while ago.    I'll take it out now and burn and will let you know.

Trappeur

• 2 weeks later...