What FOs would be OK in the kitchen for sink cleaning scents? I know bakery scents are obvious but...

Darbla

I've never been big on smelling that in my candles so I don't think I even have any "vanilla cupcake" or "cafe latte" or whatever food scents the rest of you are big on.  My faves all run to fresh outdoorsy and spa and clean stuff, or the muscle rub I mentioned the other day.  Lemon is probably good, but I don't think I have a straight lemon or one that doesn't smell perfumey instead of foody.  Even the Brown Sugar and Fig that I have very distinctly has a perfumey note that I wouldn't want in my kitchen.  Now that I think about it there's probably a few pumpkin scents I have that would work, but still I think I want to explore some other ideas and use the pumpkin in the rest of the house.

So what do you like if you make the sink scent cleaning thingies (citric acid + baking soda)?  Even if you're going to say a bakery or food item go ahead and post it because someone else reading this might be interested in your suggestion.  Or I might actually go buy some for a change.  :D

PINE. Like scotch pine,
PINE.
PINESOL!
PINE!
PINE!!!
PINE!!!!
(twitches with catatonic rage.) 

(My! Such a REACTION!)

NURSE!!!!

PINE!!!! PINESOL!!!
MY PIZZA TASTES LIKE PINE!!!! 
(twitches)

Now I know what you're thinking, "where the HELL did THAT come from Sponie?". 
Well, let me 'splain myself. 
You see they tend to over do it down here in the land of Failure, I mean Florida... Mostly they overdo the Pinesol thing in the only places one can get actual food while on a rural job site, at the Jiffy. (Jiffy's don't actually exist in Florida anymore, and haven't for over 35 years but NO ONE down here will call a convenience store ANYTHING but a Jiffy.)    
Go to a Jiffy and get food and it will taste STRONGLY of pinesol.
How strong?
Oh like, marinated in undiluted pinesol for 6 weeks and then dried in a pinesol fumigated drying closet for 6 weeks, level of strong...
Actually, you can't think of anything but pinesol for 2 days after eating from a Florida Convenience store. It sorta permeates your taste buds so deeply that all you taste, all you see, all you hear, all you think, and all you feel is pinesol for about 2 days.  

GREAT pizza though!

So when people ask me what scents are good for kitchens I have a nervous breakdown, or, uh, I mean I automatically think of Pinesol. 

personally adore grapefruit scented soaps and cleaning stuff for kitchens. 

There ya go! 2 more cents about scents, since last time, from a guy with no sense.

Your Mileage WILL Vary! 

Sponiebr,
The Executor of Bad Ideas and Sundry PINE!!!!! 

• Haha 1