You tube wax hauls

ScentedPleasurez

On 10/1/2018 at 4:34 PM, iansmommaya said:

This is clearly not for me, that texture makes me cringe. Don't hate me y'all. I'm sure ppl. love them they are just not for me.

😂😂😂  i wouldnt be happy if i bought that. Covered in oil, but people swear they are getting a deal because its so much. No it looks like something i flush down the toilet. IJS. 

She cuts the loafs and melts the chunks in warmers. The loaves are around $20 so it would make sense if its really a scent that u like,

Im working on a scoopable recipe now but will put mine in the poly containers. 

Everytime i find a video that i believe nothing can top, someone else comes along to prove me wrong. You can really tell people that havent had struggles in their life. 

The loaf okay. IMO

The term loaf is not a word I wanna use. Much like people feel about moist, I feel of loaf.

Things leak or ooze or what have you, but I think of that as an error on the makers part.

I think the idea itself is brilliant. but that large amount, without it being wholesale, seems asking for waste, cheaper isn't always better.

My word.  Youtube has evolved well beyond cat videos now, hasn't it?  I have no idea what the heck a "mukbang" is.

I mostly have a makeup video playing for entertainment when I'm getting ready for work in the a.m.   It's mainly to have something kind of energizing going on like how people will have their TV on while getting ready.  Or documentaries; I watch a lot of documentaries on weekends like someone mentioned in a post here the other day.  Right now I'm trying to get through King Arthur's Britain (3 parts).

Edited by Darbla
  • Like 1

On 10/1/2018 at 4:21 PM, ScentedPleasurez said:

Oh no...no no no no...sorry but I wouldn't want that kinda mess. I prefer to just plop a melt in a warmer and go. Watching this makes me cringe. To each their own, I guess. 

7 hours ago, Lizzy said:

Oh no...no no no no...sorry but I wouldn't want that kinda mess. I prefer to just plop a melt in a warmer and go. Watching this makes me cringe. To each their own, I guess. 

The "loaves" are very popular, i guess this particular vendor they feel like they are getting more but all i see is a mess and to have the oil covering the wrap like that only means that she sprayed it down with oil imo, no way all of that just came out of the wax from shipping lol

Pretty sure part of her wax is whipped  so it appears to be more

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ScentedPleasurez said:

Not sure what else it would be called with it being poured in loaf pans.

It's the word. Loaf. Couldn't we call it bun?

I hope I didn't hurt your feelings.

Edited by iansmommaya

3 hours ago, iansmommaya said:

's the word. Loaf. Couldn't we call it bun?

I hope I didn't hurt your feelings.

You could call it what you want but it isn't a bun pan it's a loaf pan. It would take a whole lot more to get me in my feelings than a  glob of wax in a loaf pan,not even sure why you thought you would've hurt my feelings. 

6 hours ago, iansmommaya said:

Who is your favorite!? I like a huge list of Plant People. One that comes to mind is Yarrow Willard.

Yes Yarrow is good. I can't remember all of their names.  but We try to study natural foods and herbs. We don't eat healthy enough but are trying g to do better. We also like colodial silver,raw local honey. Dandelions are great for you in a tea but I've never had it yet. If we are ever in a bad situation we need to know what is edible. Elderberries are really good for you. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ShelleyF said:

Yes Yarrow is good. I can't remember all of their names.  but We try to study natural foods and herbs. We don't eat healthy enough but are trying g to do better. We also like colodial silver,raw local honey. Dandelions are great for you in a tea but I've never had it yet. If we are ever in a bad situation we need to know what is edible. Elderberries are really good for you. 

There are more then a couple of really good Herbalists in TN. Books on the plants of the area, I am sure you already know.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, iansmommaya said:

There are more then a couple of really good Herbalists in TN. Books on the plants of the area, I am sure you already know.

Yes I do, my husband's best friend studies plants and everything natural for medicinal purposes. We find it very interesting as well.When we get sick we drink collodial silver and we don't catch the flu usually.if you realize you're getting sick and take it in time you won't get the flu.But I've been having hot and cold flashes since I was 39 and I am 47.so sometimes the hot and cold flashes make you feel like you're getting the flu lol I don't have them as much as I used to but man I hate it.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/8/2018 at 2:29 PM, ShelleyF said:

When we get sick we drink collodial silver and we don't catch the flu usually.if you realize you're getting sick and take it in time you won't get the flu.But I've been having hot and cold flashes since I was 39 and I am 47.so sometimes the hot and cold flashes make you feel like you're getting the flu lol I don't have them as much as I used to but man I hate it.

Dr Berg or axe might have a remedy for those flashes. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ScentedPleasurez said:

People keep telling me to stop getting medical advice from them but they haven't been wrong yet and my primary has been wrong numerous times. 

I wouldn't listen to what people tell you.My doctor has been wrong and I refuse to listen to them. I am trying to get off of high blood pressure medicine and I'm trying to do it natural remedies and of course the doctor said well if you take the natural stuff your blood pressure medicine will make it go to low. so really I'm supposed to want to take this medicine that makes you gain weight and exhausted overtaking something that'll help me the way God intended?I told her I'm sorry I plan on getting off of this medicine whenever I feel it's safe to do so. I'm not a dummy I'm not going to just get off my medicine lol but I am going to try to lose some weight and get some aerobic exercise in and do other things to help myself.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, ShelleyF said:

I wouldn't listen to what people tell you.My doctor has been wrong and I refuse to listen to them. I am trying to get off of high blood pressure medicine and I'm trying to do it natural remedies and of course the doctor said well if you take the natural stuff your blood pressure medicine will make it go to low. so really I'm supposed to want to take this medicine that makes you gain weight and exhausted overtaking something that'll help me the way God intended?I told her I'm sorry I plan on getting off of this medicine whenever I feel it's safe to do so. I'm not a dummy I'm not going to just get off my medicine lol but I am going to try to lose some weight and get some aerobic exercise in and do other things to help myself.

Well they are right that it could go to low. 

So I was on 2 different bp meds. I had a reaction to lisinopril so I quit taking it. I ended up in the ER. They gave me a shot of metoprolol and brought me back down to normal. So I went to Dr berg lol and our bodies need just under 5000 of potassium a day and most of us do not get that. Taking potassium lowers your bp. The food highest in potassium is beet greens. Next is coconut water. So I started drinking coconut water, and when u start it tastes like mop water lol but u get used to it. They have messed around with me so much they had increased my current bp up to 2 pills. I only take a half of a pill now and only every other day.

I d k all your health issues but an increase for me is carbs. My bp goes up if I eat a burger. Sometimes I have no option and I can't eat a bunless burger driving down the road but sure enough my bp jumps. White bread,pasta, etc. 

Which is all coming from ......high insulin levels.

One of Dr berg videos will lead to u watching 30 lol. I het in a groove and have learned so much that my doctors have never told me

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ScentedPleasurez said:

Well they are right that it could go to low. 

So I was on 2 different bp meds. I had a reaction to lisinopril so I quit taking it. I ended up in the ER. They gave me a shot of metoprolol and brought me back down to normal. So I went to Dr berg lol and our bodies need just under 5000 of potassium a day and most of us do not get that. Taking potassium lowers your bp. The food highest in potassium is beet greens. Next is coconut water. So I started drinking coconut water, and when u start it tastes like mop water lol but u get used to it. They have messed around with me so much they had increased my current bp up to 2 pills. I only take a half of a pill now and only every other day.

I d k all your health issues but an increase for me is carbs. My bp goes up if I eat a burger. Sometimes I have no option and I can't eat a bunless burger driving down the road but sure enough my bp jumps. White bread,pasta, etc. 

Which is all coming from ......high insulin levels.

One of Dr berg videos will lead to u watching 30 lol. I het in a groove and have learned so much that my doctors have never told me

I take Lisinopril.I have been taking it for years and it made me gain weight and it also makes you tired. I'm glad you okay but sorry you had to go to the ER for taking it.

2 hours ago, ShelleyF said:

I take Lisinopril.I have been taking it for years and it made me gain weight and it also makes you tired. I'm glad you okay but sorry you had to go to the ER for taking it.

Alot of people have quit taking it because of allergic reactions. I took it for years myself.