You tube wax hauls

ScentedPleasurez

Okay so i had a wax haul pop up on my youtube and ever since then i started watching a few others.

Great way to get more customers for sure.

As im watching these videos from one site in particular i really cant believe that people would rush to purchase.

The candles are over filled. The person in the video was warning people that when they burned to place wax pzper underneath because the wax will run out of the containers and onto your surface.. 

In another video the lady purchased a loaf and it was wrapped in plastic wrap but the wrap was soaked with oil and it had started soaking into box.

PEOPLE LOVE THIS MESS. OMG I JUST CAN'T.  

It looks like that particular person was squirting fo over the finished product. Idk but geesh i wouldnt want wax flowing down the container onto my furniture or counters and i sure wouldnt want oil all over everything..

Has anyone else ever seen the hauls on you tube? ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Oh the youtube vids.  
I try to stay away, but sometimes I get sucked into one lunacy after another, and then I come away with my mind blown.  People are STUPID.  

I'm insecure about my candles. Always have been.  When they are great I worry that people won't like them because some youtuber said they should be hotter than the fires of hell in 6.3 minutes flat....you know, to get that full melt pool STAT.  But on the other hand, I see so much product that is so poorly made in so many ways.  I scratch my head and wonder how people can be happy with that.  Yet they are.

It's the only place I know of that leaves me feeling completely inadequate and vastly superior at the same time.

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

55 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

What is a wax haul Scented?   I'm not understanding what type videos these are?   I'd like to go and look at one of them.   Thanks!

Trappeur

In a nutshell its a review . Some of these people need to get a life lol ! I mean the way they go on and on  geez . Some are down right nasty and mean 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, iansmommaya said:

Here is a different style. This one is an opening hau

I dont watch those. I have enough of opening boxes myself to watch them lol

Im talking about the ones that are actual finished products. They purchase alot of items,and give reviews on each scent or product. Like the one i posted above.

2 hours ago, ScentedPleasurez said:

I dont watch those. I have enough of opening boxes myself to watch them lol

Im talking about the ones that are actual finished products. They purchase alot of items,and give reviews on each scent or product. Like the one i posted above.

Those I get. And I like the ones where people are making things. I like the review ones, as long as the "reviewer" isn't cruel or a paid spokes person without being upfront. I don't mean to say you approve of mean reviews, BTW>

31 minutes ago, iansmommaya said:

I like the review ones, as long as the "reviewer" isn't cruel or a paid spokes person without being upfront. I don't mean to say you approve of mean reviews, BTW>

I didnt take it that way,i was just saying that I have never seen an actual mean reviewThey 0m

The ones that i have watched actually seem geniune. Idk but to me the guy in the video that i posted seemed like he might have been sent some things to review. Lol. 

I did watch one the other day and she had reordered from the company. Her first order was candles but they smoked horribly, so she just bought some tarts to try because it was so many that liked the tarts. 

3 hours ago, ScentedPleasurez said:

I havent seen any where the people are mean,but im just amazed at some of the reviews.  No way i could let something go out the door oozing oil

Trust me your not missing anything  . Can't believe I was even watching  them 😂😂

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Moonstar said:

Trust me your not missing anything  . Can't believe I was even watching  them 😂😂

I think they are good to watch. Very informative.  U might catch a trend of a fo that you might not carry. It seems a big one is monster cookie. Idk ive only seen from 4 people. 

4 minutes ago, iansmommaya said:

Don’t feel bad! I watch video of people pointing out wild plants. 

Are you also watching the mukbangs,or how about the ASMR? Hahahaaaa  i watch youtube more than i watch television. Sometimes i am sitting there saying to myself " what did i just watch?"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Some of the reviews are interesting to watch. The only reviewers that come to mind are the lady in Wisconsin who reviews B&BW + YC, the guy who seems to have all the insider info about YC releases, and the other guy who goes crazy and excessive at the YC end of season/clearance sales (who needs that many decorations... of the same thing). Haven't watched any in a long time.

Nooo, not ASMR. My skin is crawling at the thought.

I don't understand mukbangs. Don't understand them at all. Is that the modern term for binge eating?

Edited by Kerven
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Kerven said:

Nooo, not ASMR. My skin is crawling at the thought.

I don't understand mukbangs. Don't understand them at all. Is that the modern term for binge eating?

L o l there was an asmr video and someone asked if they could just open and pour canned sodas for an hour. All i could wonder was what exactly is that person smoking? 

I have 1 mukbang channel that i watch, not all of the time but they talk about current things while doing the mukbangs. Lol. Some just sit there and eat an enormous amount of food. If i wanted tl sit and watch someone eat i can pull a plate up to my mirror, but its crazy popular. 

Its alot of yc fans still out there. I cant see it but they exist. I had a lady tell me that she went and spent 300 on their candles

• Confused 2

On 9/16/2018 at 6:24 PM, ScentedPleasurez said:

The person in the video was warning people that when they burned to place wax pzper underneath because the wax will run out of the containers and onto your surface.. 

Imagine this. You go to an automobile dealer to buy a brand new, straight from the factory car. Then the salesman says, "Just remember. When you get it home, always remember to put a piece of cardboard or a tarp underneath the engine to catch the oil and other fluids as they leak to the floor."

• Haha 6

Just now, Quentin said:

Imagine this. You go to an automobile dealer to buy a brand new, straight from the factory car. Then the salesman says, "Just remember. When you get it home, always remember to put a piece of cardboard or a tarp underneath the engine to catch the oil and other fluids as they leak to the floor."

Exactly! Lol. He said in the video thats extra just take it off the waxed paper and put in a tart burner😂😂😂  NO NO NO!! I am screaming 😂

I could only imagine the look on some faces if i told them that

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Quentin said:

About 18 or 20 seconds into the video he mentions he used to shop with Victoria when he was real young, 11 or 12 years old. Now he's much older.

Age 20! So much older and wiser now!:yay:<<<----- Him.   Me---->>>:faint:

RIGHT. Probably is his mom like you said lol. I smell 💩 lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Quentin said:

I love it. About 18 or 20 seconds into the video he mentions he used to shop with Victoria when he was real young, 11 or 12 years old. Now he's much older.

Age 20! So much older and wiser now!:yay:<<<----- Him.   Me---->>>:faint:

I totally thought the same thing!

9 hours ago, Quentin said:

I think Victoria is his Mother.

This man is not from Van, Texas though. I hope my people sound this happy about my products. ❤️

I love how enthusiastic he is!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1