Luxe Linen and Parasoy

CLVC

Hmmmm...how come? lol,.lol....

Do you shop at Community Candle?

Candybee, this scent is really really nice and I would call it an upscale scent.  You could even cut back on this fragrance.   I'm not into this scent which is a clean cotton, linen type fragrance.  But it sells and is quite the thrower.   I should order more from Community Candle as they are really nice to work with and I really like them.

Other fragrances I love and get from them is:

Christmas tree

Chestnuts and Brown Sugar

Orange peel and cinnamon

I've got plenty of Luxe Linen...you want me to send you some?  I'm going to town tomorrow so I can get in mail.....no problemo!

Trappeur

• Like 1

So you are all bad enablers. So I placed an order with Community. And I see that I completely forgot to order the Luxe Linen, the fragrance I went there to get. This is what I ordered:

Tuscan Lemon Blossom

Tropical Serenity

Beach Bohemian

Rainbow Twist

Barnwood & Burlap: Curious if this will be like the plain Barnwood that I get from Aztec

Bohemian Christmas

Lavender Eucalyptus

Warm Bourbon Cider

Witches' Cauldron:  I am assuming this will be similar to Witches Brew

Odor Eliminator Additive Candles: I usually use Odor Eliminator from CS so I thought I would give this a try, Has anyone used it and I would think it would eliminate the actual candle fragrance?

Zinc Core 60-44-18z 3 inch: I am going to try this on the pesky 2.5 oz jars I have been trying to wick.

Crystallizing Container Palm Wax: I thought I would give this a try but I am not sure if some of my customers will turn their nose up at Palm

Karen in MA

1 hour ago, kfintoni said:

So you are all bad enablers. So I placed an order with Community. And I see that I completely forgot to order the Luxe Linen, the fragrance I went there to get. This is what I ordered:

Tuscan Lemon Blossom

Tropical Serenity

Beach Bohemian

Rainbow Twist

Barnwood & Burlap: Curious if this will be like the plain Barnwood that I get from Aztec

Bohemian Christmas

Lavender Eucalyptus

Warm Bourbon Cider

Odor Eliminator Additive Candles: I usually use Odor Eliminator from CS so I thought I would give this a try, Has anyone used it and I would think it would eliminate the actual candle fragrance?

Zinc Core 60-44-18z 3 inch: I am going to try this on the pesky 2.5 oz jars I have been trying to wick.

Crystallizing Container Palm Wax: I thought I would give this a try but I am not sure if some of my customers will turn their nose up at Palm

Karen in MA

I'm curious to hear how you like the Tuscan Lemon 🍋 and the

Bohemian Christmas 🎄  

18 hours ago, kfintoni said:

Tuscan Lemon Blossom

Tropical Serenity

Beach Bohemian

Rainbow Twist

Bohemian Christmas

Lavender Eucalyptus

Warm Bourbon Cider

Karen in MA

Karen, I have done that so many times, it's not even funny! 😆

One time I ordered from Candlewic specifically for Coconut Oil, since their price is so awesome and I knew I could order a big 'ole tub of it and pick it up. Well, I got a few slabs of wax... Some new FOs... A new pour pot..... Got all the boxes home and guess what I forgot?? Lol!! And they're just far enough away that I can only get up there once every three of four months. I ended up getting coconut oil from NG... Along with a slab of wax...  And some new FOs.... 😂😂😂

I'm interested to hear if the odor neutralizer works! I have one for B&B applications, and one for rooms sprays and laundry, it would be cool to have something that works for candles too!

I ordered the fragrances listed below from Community, they are the closest suppler to me so I thought I should give them a shot, very glad I did. As a group their FOs have by far the best hot throw I have seen. I learned blending EOs from a few years of research and trial and error. I make small melts to test new FOs and do a lot of mixing my melts up to get a fragrance I like. This worked very well for me with these oils. I will be ordering more from them.

British Parliament- cheap men’s cologne

Desert Denim- just didn’t like this one

Red Currant- I tried hard to find a blend this worked with and failed

Love Spell-The third and last of these I’m going to try, not bad, but not what I want

Volcano-The third and last of these I’m going to try, not bad, but not what I want

Kudzu- My wife loves this one and I must say it smells like Kudzu in bloom

Coastal Gardens-Didn’t work for me until I blended it with honeysuckle and Jasmine, which worked great.

Oak Moss & Magnolia- This one was too much until I calmed it down with a little more oak moss.

Diva- not exactly the Tyler scent, but I added a little oak moss and I love it.

Jasmine- I got this to blend and it certainly has done that well.

• Like 1

Community is one of my main suppliers as I'm just an hour and a half drive away and can go pick my orders up from the warehouse. The owners are super nice and I like dealing with them. Some fragrances I use of theirs are:

Spa Day- Nice and clean, but not a laundry type smell. Sells great in room sprays and wax.

Barnwood and Burlap (I changed the name to Barn Dance)- I love the smell out of bottle, and my husband loves the candles, but they seem kind of one dimensional and blah to me.

White Tea and Berries- Sweet and fruity. Sells well in wax.

Kudzu- Smells like grape soda. Exactly like kudzu in bloom. Huge seller in wax

Tangerine Dreams- Citrus and lavender. Soooo nice. Great in room sprays.

Caribbean Calypso- Coconut and beachy fruits. Smells good. Sells well in wax in summer months.

Coffee Shop- Generic cafe latte smell. I use it as part of a blend, so it works.

Luxe Linen- High end, clean, linen. I've been told it smelled like scuppernongs or muscadines, so now I smell that! It is a great seller in room sprays and wax.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Trappeur said:

Karen I'm sending out a couple samples to a couple gals on here of the Luxe Linen.  If you would like, just message me your address and I'll send out to you also.....

Trappeur

Sorry I just saw this. Thank you for the offer but I am thinking if I like any of what I ordered I can just add it to a reorder.

Thanks,

Karen in MA

12 hours ago, Faerywren said:

Community is one of my main suppliers as I'm just an hour and a half drive away and can go pick my orders up from the warehouse. The owners are super nice and I like dealing with them. Some fragrances I use of theirs are:

Spa Day- Nice and clean, but not a laundry type smell. Sells great in room sprays and wax.

Barnwood and Burlap (I changed the name to Barn Dance)- I love the smell out of bottle, and my husband loves the candles, but they seem kind of one dimensional and blah to me.

White Tea and Berries- Sweet and fruity. Sells well in wax.

Kudzu- Smells like grape soda. Exactly like kudzu in bloom. Huge seller in wax

Tangerine Dreams- Citrus and lavender. Soooo nice. Great in room sprays.

Caribbean Calypso- Coconut and beachy fruits. Smells good. Sells well in wax in summer months.

Coffee Shop- Generic cafe latte smell. I use it as part of a blend, so it works.

Luxe Linen- High end, clean, linen. I've been told it smelled like scuppernongs or muscadines, so now I smell that! It is a great seller in room sprays and wax.

Thanks for the recommendations, I will definitely try some of them. I'm about 2 hours north of them, but as they don't carry my wax it isn't worth the trip. They are nice people, and very helpful. My wife likes the Kudzu so much I'll be able to place a FO order with them without getting "the look", but I have three candles from my last order I need to test first.

4 hours ago, Forrest said:

Thanks for the recommendations, I will definitely try some of them. I'm about 2 hours north of them, but as they don't carry my wax it isn't worth the trip. They are nice people, and very helpful. My wife likes the Kudzu so much I'll be able to place a FO order with them without getting "the look", but I have three candles from my last order I need to test first.

😂😂😂😂

• Like 1