Candlescience sale

Daisymay66

Oh you got me all excited.  I thought they were having a sale now.  :)

In the thread where people were commenting on their issues with Candlescience, I chimed in and said they were one of my first suppliers but I rarely ordered from them anymore.  I mentioned sales that other suppliers have, like Nature's Garden's $1.00 off per 16 oz bottle if you buy 5 or more.

When someone from Candlescience posted and addressed the issues, they said something about discounts for quantity orders of FO's, so I'm wondering if they are going to offer a similar deal as NG.

I believe Lonestar offers $1.00 discounts if you buy so many FO's as well.  And Aztec if you buy 10 I believe.  Also, Candlewic and Aztec gives a free one oz sample for every pound of FO ordered.  I really like that deal.

• Like 1

On 1/26/2018 at 7:19 AM, GailC said:

@Daisymay66, I went to Candlescience's Facebook page and scrolled through comments until I found the post about their fall sale.  Someone asked about another sale, and CS said they typically have the 99 cent sale in the fall and spring.  But no specific dates.

I will be waiting for the Spring sale .Thanks Gail again for the organza bag link.I purchased alot for Bath Bombs .Love the bright colors & low cost .

• Like 1

Oh YAY, Spring is going to be on its way! Sorry Gail! I didn't mean to get you excited but I think I would have felt the same way. and I totally agree with your post. For me AH/RE is super high shipping. I'm always trying to find oils I can replace with RE. I do love several of their oils and I try to hold off till I need as many as possible so shipping is at least a bit justified. 

5 hours ago, Daisymay66 said:

Oh YAY, Spring is going to be on its way! Sorry Gail! I didn't mean to get you excited but I think I would have felt the same way. and I totally agree with your post. For me AH/RE is super high shipping. I'm always trying to find oils I can replace with RE. I do love several of their oils and I try to hold off till I need as many as possible so shipping is at least a bit justified. 

Shipping AND FO prices are expensive at Rustic Escentuals.  But they have a few FO's I must have anyway.  :)

For me, Nature's Garden offers the best values in shipping and FO prices.  Well, except for FB where the shipping is free when you spend $100.  They have a couple of good sales every year too.  

It's just too bad I have found FO's I love and don't think I can live without at RE and Candlescience and Millcreek where the prices and shipping are higher.  Oh well, I guess it all evens out.  

• Like 1

I TOTALLY AGREE! NG is definitely best for shipping plus $1 if you buy 5 bottles which is no problem for this addict lol ;) I don't think I've tried FB but the free shipping would be nice! Have you tried MSC? They only charge $8 for any amount of oils which is nice.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Daisymay66 said:

I TOTALLY AGREE! NG is definitely best for shipping plus $1 if you buy 5 bottles which is no problem for this addict lol ;) I don't think I've tried FB but the free shipping would be nice! Have you tried MSC? They only charge $8 for any amount of oils which is nice.

Wait until Fragrance Buddy has one of their 20% off sales, then maybe you can give them a try.  Put $100 in your cart BEFORE the discount and you still get free shipping.  Can't beat that with a stick.  :)

I like several of their FO's and so do customers. Lemon Pound Cake, Cinnamon Broom, Caribbean Escape, and Jamaica Me Crazy to name just a few.

I guess I haven't ordered from MSC because I can't figure out what MSC stands for.  :)  I need to go look at the abbreviation thread.

4 hours ago, Daisymay66 said:

Who is MCS? Shipping sounds great with no limit for $8.Let us know what company this is .

5 hours ago, Daisymay66 said:

I'm curious too! Who is MSC?

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Belinda said:

I know right Belinda .We have to keep up with all suppliers lol.Do not want to chance missing out on a great oil find ,low ship is a added bonus .I hope we find out soon 😀

6 hours ago, Daisymay66 said:

Who is MCS? Shipping sounds great with no limit for $8.Let us know what company this is .

2 hours ago, Belinda said:

Ah, I figured it out.  Maple Street Candles.  I went to their facebook page and they do have $8.00 flat rate shipping.  Didn't see that on their website though.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, GailC said:

Ah, I figured it out.  Maple Street Candles.  I went to their facebook page and they do have $8.00 flat rate shipping.  Didn't see that on their website though.

I tried a bunch of their oils. They were nice, all threw well in wax. They didn't have anything really different or unique selection-wise, so I didn't get too excited about them. Fantastic price on clamshells though!

2 hours ago, Sarah S said:

I tried a bunch of their oils. They were nice, all threw well in wax. They didn't have anything really different or unique selection-wise, so I didn't get too excited about them. Fantastic price on clamshells though!

Yes, you can't beat the price of his clamshells.  I've only bought those and dye chips from Maple Street.

Lately, haven't even bought those, because I get 50 free clamshells whenever Candlewic has that deal, and I'm mostly using liquid dye these days.

• Like 1

On 1/29/2018 at 3:12 PM, GailC said:

Yes, you can't beat the price of his clamshells.  I've only bought those and dye chips from Maple Street.

Lately, haven't even bought those, because I get 50 free clamshells whenever Candlewic has that deal, and I'm mostly using liquid dye these days.

Gail,I finally got the Berry's &  Herb mailed out to you .I put some Candlescience Pumpkin Souffle in the package as well.I think you mentioned using this one before .I had no use for it ,so hope you can use what is left in the bottle .It was a bit over half full of a 8 oz bottle if i remember correctly .Look for these in a few days from Texas. Sorry got off subject here on this thread .Back to topic ,I will certainly watch for the Candlescience sale this spring .I do love many I have tried so far .

• Like 1