Favorite Aztec FO?

lisabeth13

OK I admit I don't shop monthly for FOs and supplies ... (try to but wishful thinking leads to heartbreak in the acct. sometimes) but I was going through Aztec's site and all the reviews are gone. Does this place wipe out its yearly ratings or is my browser just not loading? 

1 hour ago, Scented said:

OK I admit I don't shop monthly for FOs and supplies ... (try to but wishful thinking leads to heartbreak in the acct. sometimes) but I was going through Aztec's site and all the reviews are gone. Does this place wipe out its yearly ratings or is my browser just not loading? 

I don't see any reviews either.  Strange.  Went to Aztec's Facebook page and there's no mention of a problem with the website.  There are a lot of individual reviews of FO's on their page if you feel like scrolling through them.  

I will review Cantaloupe & Lily for you - one of my absolute favorite candle fragrances for spring and summer.  :) 

On their FB pages? I really like to just do it all in one place. 

I've always wondered about cantaloupe and lily. I was trying to think of what cantaloupe and something we have ... it will be finding its way into many things this year to give it a chance out there ... I just need to get 'er done. 

I ordered from Aztec between Christmas and New Years and I can tell you that all the reviews were on there

as I read them all.  I always read reviews before buying.

But I went there 2 nights ago to refresh myself on the reviews as I was wanting to soap an oil I got

and they were gone.  Not sure what is up with that.

Anyway, I bought Volcano after reading JC's post listing it as a favorite and so JC if you are reading....how does it soap?

On 12/19/2017 at 9:27 AM, kandlekrazy said:

Ok well I bombed, I placed my order last month and didn't get any of these!!  But the blackstrap molasses seems promising OOB.  On the other hand the "natural" fo's are extremely light OOB so I'll probably have to add more EO to them to get a candle to smell.

Blackstrap Molasses is a very strong scent for paraffin.I love love this one ,super great throw .I use paraffin wax blends .

• Like 1

On 12/19/2017 at 9:27 AM, kandlekrazy said:

Ok well I bombed, I placed my order last month and didn't get any of these!!  But the blackstrap molasses seems promising OOB.  On the other hand the "natural" fo's are extremely light OOB so I'll probably have to add more EO to them to get a candle to smell.

Aztec Sunday Brunch is another good one with Maple notes .