Pumpkin crunch cake

Snicker doodle latte

spiced cranberry

Strawberry rhubarb pie

sugar cookie brulee

Kickin Cocoa

Wildberry Scone

Chocolate lovers

There are more but I can't think of them off the top of my head.

Hope this helps my friend!

• Like 1

Aloe & White Lilac

Apple Mango Tango

Apple Orchard

Apricot

Black Raspberry Vanilla

Caramelized Crimson Pear

Coco Mango

Cottage Breeze

Eucalyptus & Spearmint

Hot Orange Danish 

Island Fresh

Juniper Breeze

Lilac

Lily of the Valley

Monkey Farts  

Mountain Hazelnut Coffee 

Nantucket Garden

Pearberry

Potpourri Spice        

Rosemary Mint

Seaside 

Tinsel 

Tranquil Sleep

Tropical Blast 

Winter Candy Apple

Some of these aren't my personal favorites, like Lilac and Lily of the Valley, because I don't much care for floral scents, but they are popular with some customers.

I think it's tough to make recommendations with a supplier that big without some sort of jumping point too.

Is this for wax? Soap? Both? Holiday? Every day?

What kind of scents do you like?

I can tell you I've tried over 80 fragrances from NG, and not a single one from Gail or Belinda's lists, lol. Except Nantucket Garden, I tried that and hated it. 😂

19 minutes ago, Sarah S said:

I think it's tough to make recommendations with a supplier that big without some sort of jumping point too.

Is this for wax? Soap? Both? Holiday? Every day?

What kind of scents do you like?

I can tell you I've tried over 80 fragrances from NG, and not a single one from Gail or Belinda's lists, lol. Except Nantucket Garden, I tried that and hated it. 😂

Wow!  I guess since NG has over 800 fragrances, it's easy to see why none of our lists overlap though.  I didn't realize that most of my FO's from NG were spring/summer scents until someone else asked for recommendations and I had hardly any fall scents to recommend.  I've bought 46 FO's from them.  A few I didn't care for or were just meh, but I've been well satisfied over all.  One of my best sellers is Eucalyptus & Spearmint, and some customers can't get enough of Tinsel.  Neither are really my type of scent.

I mostly make soy candles and melts with GW444, but I used the Nantucket Garden in lotion bars and I and those I gave them to thought they smelled lovely.

Our 'smellers' are so different.  I made some Christmas candles from Candlewic's White Mulberry Ceder, and my grandson and I really like it.  Better than the Christmas tree fragrances I've had to me.  But reviews are mixed.  Last night my niece said she got a whiff of baby vomit when she smelled it!  :) 

• Like 1

What are you making? I make melts with a parasoy wax and have had a LOT of duds with NG, including some listed above, but it could totally be my wax, or my sniffer. Different wax or different application can make a huge difference.

Some listed above that I also like are:

Apple Orchard

Christmas Cabin

Mrs. Claus Cookies

Pumpkin Crunch Cake

Spiced Cranberry

Not listed above that I like:

Bamboo & White Grapefruit

Brown Sugar Fig

Sun & Sand Type

Seaside Cotton

Tomato Leaf (I love it, but it doesn't sell well for me, full disclosure - kind of a niche scent for gardeners, imo)

7 hours ago, GailC said:

Wow!  I guess since NG has over 800 fragrances, it's easy to see why none of our lists overlap though.  I didn't realize that most of my FO's from NG were spring/summer scents until someone else asked for recommendations and I had hardly any fall scents to recommend.  I've bought 46 FO's from them.  A few I didn't care for or were just meh, but I've been well satisfied over all.  One of my best sellers is Eucalyptus & Spearmint, and some customers can't get enough of Tinsel.  Neither are really my type of scent.

I mostly make soy candles and melts with GW444, but I used the Nantucket Garden in lotion bars and I and those I gave them to thought they smelled lovely.

Our 'smellers' are so different.  I made some Christmas candles from Candlewic's White Mulberry Ceder, and my grandson and I really like it.  Better than the Christmas tree fragrances I've had to me.  But reviews are mixed.  Last night my niece said she got a whiff of baby vomit when she smelled it!  :) 

I think part of it is that I mostly use their oils for soaps and lotions, so for the most part I'm looking at totally different fragrances. There are many that I adore in soap that I wouldn't put in wax, and vice versa.

But yes, I love to hear about others' fragrances experiences, because we are all different! 😁

I made my mom a soap/lotion/shampoo set with the Nantucket Garden. She adored it! 😉

Too funny about the baby vomit, that was very specific, lol!

1 minute ago, Sarah S said:

I think part of it is that I mostly use their oils for soaps and lotions, so for the most part I'm looking at totally different fragrances. There are many that I adore in soap that I wouldn't put in wax, and vice versa.

But yes, I love to hear about others' fragrances experiences, because we are all different! 😁

I made my mom a soap/lotion/shampoo set with the Nantucket Garden. She adored it! 😉

Too funny about the baby vomit, that was very specific, lol!

You're exactly right.  I made some Japanese Cherry Blossom soap that I just loved and so did others.  Put the same oil in wax, and could hardly give the candles away.  I did finally sell a few.  I didn't care for the fragrance in a candle either.

I'm not sure about Nantucket Garden in wax.  I will probably try it.  I'm not a floral fan, but I like the scent a lot.

• Like 1

On 11/16/2017 at 9:30 PM, Belinda said:

Almond rum cake

7-up cake

Apple Dumpling

Bayberry

Chocolate orchid

Christmas cabin

Cinnamon sticks

clove

gingerbread

Holiday pomegranate 

Homemade cheesecake

Hot orange danish

Mountain hazelnut coffee

Mrs Claus Cookies

Orange Clove

Pilgrims Pie

Pumpkin Apple butter-same as Flamings

Pumpkin crunch cake

Snicker doodle latte

spiced cranberry

Strawberry rhubarb pie

sugar cookie brulee

Kickin Cocoa

Wildberry Scone

Chocolate lovers

There are more but I can't think of them off the top of my head.

Hope this helps my friend!

Thank  you Belinda! You rock as always! ;)

• Like 1

On 11/16/2017 at 9:50 PM, TallTayl said:

Go to the home page of the forum when you search. If you are in a sub forum search results are limited.

i searched Natures Garden and got 17 pages of results.

I must be EXTREMELY stupid cause I'm not getting this :( I'm sorry

On 11/17/2017 at 6:54 AM, GailC said:

I just got a bottle of CW WMC and I have such high hopes for it. Did you pour it yet ?

27 minutes ago, Daisymay66 said:

I just got a bottle of CW WMC and I have such high hopes for it. Did you pour it yet ?

Yes, I poured it but haven't burned it yet.  I like it myself.  My niece smelled it again and said the scent was growing on her.  

2 hours ago, Daisymay66 said:

First hit the "Browse" tab not the "Find Posts" tab.  Then type in the search box what you are looking for.  I didn't realize this at first either. :)

GoldieMN

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Daisymay66 said:

I have went on NG BUT SOMETIMES THE REVIEWS ARE NOT AS GOOD AS THE ON HERE. I ACTUALLY TRUST MY FRIENDS ON HERE MORE THAN ANYONE. :);)

You will get mixed reviews here too.  I really like a lot of NG's scents.  I have read posts from others who didn't care for them.  But I think the majority do.

I got some new FO's from there this week, and restocked a couple of best sellers.  I really like all my new ones OOB, Apples & Oak, Home Sweet Home, and Hot Cocoa. 

And now they are having a Black Friday sale...darn!

12 hours ago, Daisymay66 said:

First, click on this main forum, Fragrance Discussion.  Then right under your name at the top right of the page, there is a search option. (On a laptop).  Type in "Nature's Garden" with quotes.  The only trouble is, many refer to Nature's Garden as NG, so those results won't come up.

Vanilla Musk - I generally don't like sweeter smells but love musky stuff, never even used a vanilla themed scent in my blends until finding this one, it basically made me like vanilla which was a small miracle unto itself.

Indian Sandalwood - Fades tragically fast on me even when I use a ton of it, but it smells so damn good to me that I still use it, I love head shop incense type smells, and this one just nails it beautifully

Saffron & Cedar - Also fades really fast on me, unfortunately, but it's sexy as all hell to my personal tastes

I only make B&B but some of my favorites are:

Cracklin Birch - husbands favorite soap (calls it Crackin Bitch)

Indian Sandalwood - Roll-on perfume, soap & solid perfume

Perfect Man

Mango Sorbet

Passionate Kisses

Love Spell (Loving Spell)

Vanilla Champagne

Lilac (not my favorite but a good seller)

Teakwood & Cardamom

Bubble Luscious (smells like bazooka)

China Rain

Peach Magnolia Raspberry