Black Friday Sales

GailC

So far I know of 2 suppliers that are having Black Friday Sales.

Rustic Escentuals - has numerous posts about their sale on their Facebook Page.

Candles & Supplies - I called them to ask about some jars and also asked about a Black Friday sale, and she said they were having one.

If there are others you know of, could you let us know on this thread? Thanks!

• Like 4

Candlewic - just called and asked because I need some wicks, but now will try to hold off because they are having a Black Friday Sale too.  She didn't know what would be included in the sale though. 

Oh man....at least 3 of my suppliers are having Black Friday sales.  Don't know if that's good or bad.  :)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

I went there Gail and EVERYTHING is all sold and out of stock....:(

Trappeur

No, I read somewhere, they are listing the $11 FO's as out of stock until the sale starts.  Don't know why exactly.

Went and found the info from that page:  Item will show "out of stock" until sale starts at Noon EST on Wednesday the 22nd

Aztec's sale works out pretty good for me, although I wish there wasn't a 1# limit.  I'll get a pound each of the Eucalyptus Spearmint, Volcano and Monkey Farts.  I use those scents anyway and they work well for me.  I'm happy to get them at such a good price.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, franu61 said:

Just got an e mail from Brambleberry.  The are tripling their "giveaways'  so you could get up to 9 free samples.  And if you spend $125 you get a free stick blender.  I think it starts Wednesday.

Well isn't that special.... I received my annual order from there last week. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad 3

2 minutes ago, TallTayl said:

Oh well. 

I ordered from Nature's Garden yesterday, one reason because I don't think they ever have sales.  :)  

I do like their $1.00 off per pound of FO if you buy 5 or more bottles.  Plus their points.  I got a $3.00 and something discount with reward points.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Ok, so now we have RE and CW having sales and Aztec and Maple Street. Anyone hear if JS is having one? I usually get emails from them but haven't in a while so I'm wondering if she's having one. Her sales aren't usually as good as the other suppliers though.

Can we gossip for a minute about WSP? Anyone else get the email? They have sales all the time, so I'm not that bent about it, but the reasoning seemed a little odd to me. 

I've ordered some oils from Maple Street,  I wasn't that impressed. Flaming has pretty much the exact same fragrances for better quality, in my opinion. They weren't bad oils, don't get me wrong, just not exciting enough to make me want to jump suppliers.

I would love to know what RE and CW are doing for their sales. I feel like I need some prep time to strategically plan my shopping spree. 😉

• Like 2

4 hours ago, GailC said:

I ordered from Nature's Garden yesterday, one reason because I don't think they ever have sales.  :)  

I do like their $1.00 off per pound of FO if you buy 5 or more bottles.  Plus their points.  I got a $3.00 and something discount with reward points.

I forgot about that! 🤔

I see some price comparison happening in my near future!

19 hours ago, Sarah S said:

Oh if only Flaming would have a sale!! They would have all of my money! All. Of. It! 😆

Oh me too Sarah....They are my main supplier...I plop down 200 to 300.00 a week every week   with them for all my waxes, jars, etc, etc....I order today and it is delivered at my horse barn the next day.....

Trappeur

On 11/21/2017 at 3:01 PM, Trappeur said:

I sure wish CS and Flaming would have sales....they never do...

I guess they don't need the extra business....

Trappeur

CS does that $.99 sample sale a couple of times a year... (ask me how I know...) :)

MUST RESIST BUYING FO!!!! NOOO! NOOOOOOOOOO!! (I'm losing over here fast...) 

-Sponiebr 

6 hours ago, Trappeur said:

Oh me too Sarah....They are my main supplier...I plop down 200 to 300.00 a week every week   with them for all my waxes, jars, etc, etc....I order today and it is delivered at my horse barn the next day.....

Trappeur

Trapp, your voluble praise of Flaming is the whole reason I tried them! Lol, you enabler, you! 😉

I'm burning a test candle I made with Woodland Foliage right now, and it is lovely! I'm learning I need to back way off my FO load with their oils, they are so strong!

@GailC, what's the scoop on Rustic?