SW - London Lemon Curd...

ghostrider

What type of lemon are you looking for ? A verbena type or something sweeter ? These might be too sweet for you idk ???

But I LOVE Fillmore iced lemon biscotti - super yummy and strong too. ICS Lemon ice box cookie is good & WSP has a lemon

seed and parsley but it's  tart so I don't know if you'd like that one. I've heard WSP lemon & verbena type is good and their 

verbena Loctaine type . 

Edited by Moonstar

23 minutes ago, Moonstar said:

What type of lemon are you looking for ? A verbena type or something sweeter ? These might be too sweet for you idk ???

But I LOVE Fillmore iced lemon biscotti - super yummy and strong too. ICS Lemon ice box cookie is good & WSP has a lemon

seed and parsley but it's  tart so I don't know if you'd like that one. I've heard WSP lemon & verbena type is good and their 

verbena Loctaine type . 

I am looking for more of a tart lemon than a sweet lemon.  I will mainly be using to it blend with other FO.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ghostrider said:

I am looking for more of a tart lemon than a sweet lemon.  I will mainly be using to it blend with other FO.

If I recall correctly many on here have said they like Lemon Pucker ? from Bitter Creek  and I think Day Star has a similar one too .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Moonstar said:

If I recall correctly many on here have said they like Lemon Pucker ? from Bitter Creek  and I think Day Star has a similar one too .

When I was on the Bittercreek forum Lemon Pucker was a huge huge seller as everyone loved it.  I never ordered it myself as that is not my type of fragrance, but it wouldn't hurt to order a sample of it as it supposedly is that good.  Bittercreek has a lot of wonderful fragrances that I love myself so you could always order other things with it.

Trappeur

• Like 2

I think I have 16 ounces of SW London Lemon Curd here.  Let me go check!  Oh and I love Lemon Pucker, nice and lemony but not close to the curd.  

On 2/26/2017 at 9:42 AM, Moonstar said:

Moonstar, BCN Lemon Pucker is a good lemon scent; it's up there with AH Lemon Slices.   I like to use them as the base for my lemonade concoctions (Blackberry, Cherry, Mango, blueberry, etc.)

• Like 2

5 hours ago, soshiegirl said:

I think I have 16 ounces of SW London Lemon Curd here.  Let me go check!  Oh and I love Lemon Pucker, nice and lemony but not close to the curd.  

Moonstar, BCN Lemon Pucker is a good lemon scent; it's up there with AH Lemon Slices.   I like to use them as the base for my lemonade concoctions (Blackberry, Cherry, Mango, blueberry, etc.)

Thank you ! I'll have to check it out ?

7 hours ago, soshiegirl said:

If you ever decide to part with any of that SW London Lemon Curd, please let me know :)  

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/26/2017 at 11:23 AM, Trappeur said:

When I was on the Bittercreek forum Lemon Pucker was a huge huge seller as everyone loved it.  I never ordered it myself as that is not my type of fragrance, but it wouldn't hurt to order a sample of it as it supposedly is that good.  Bittercreek has a lot of wonderful fragrances that I love myself so you could always order other things with it.

Trappeur

Gonna have to add Lemon Pucker to the list, good thing I have to place an order with bittercreek soon.

On 2/26/2017 at 10:23 AM, Trappeur said:

Trappeur

Really? What scents from BCN did you like? :)

• 1 month later...

The search continues....

Lemon Pucker (BCN) - OOB very nice, have not put it in wax yet, but is seems like it is missing that something extra I am looking for.

Lemon Verbena (TFC) - Very nice and strong, great CT and HT, not quite what I am looking for for this one but will find a home I'm sure.

Iced Lemon Biscotti (AH/RE) - Very true to the name good HT, but too much biscotti and no creamy, milky note that I am looking for.

How about adding something like Got Milk or milk and honey to a simple lemon for that cream note? None of those listed come close to the tsw London lemon curd alone. 

I have played with litsea cubeba and various sugar and milky notes and liked some of the results. 

I have, somewhere, an old bottle. Not sure if it was the old or new formulation off the top of my head. I didn't love it enough to dupe at the time.... someone on another forum was trying to have I done by Daystar if i remember correctly but it was not popular enough to get off the ground. 

You might drop a line to daystar to see if they still have the dupe codes and are willing to host a buy.

• Like 1