Mad Oils Just Posted they'll Only be Selling 25lb Drums

Moonstar

Mad Oils just did a post on FB stating that they are only going to be selling FO in 25 lb drums and doing sales throughout the year on certain dates for 1 lb bottles.

I don't know many people who can afford not be able to use 25 lb drums. Such a shame. I hope this doesn't become a trend for other suppliers. If so, I can see many 

just throwing in the towel since they won't be able to afford buying in such bulk. 

Nobody realizes how much work and cost is involved with a supply business.

Fragrances and packaging take a ton of space, tie up thousands of $$ and in the end are difficult to truly turn a healthy profit on. 

Then I have seen a few Facebook groups duping their oils to save a few bucks :( 

I applaud the effort to ratchet back to co-op style for a small reseller like mad oils. 

• Like 1

Thats so true. Everything is so costly now. Like I said, I was really impressed  by her post, it was very caring and heartfelt. I wish her and her company well.

She decided to keep 4 oz bottles too knowing everyone can't afford full pound bottles but the 4 oz and full pound bottles will be offered so many times a year.

Sounds like a fair compromise to me :) I get to try Snow Witch now YAY !!!!! 

I was turned off by them when they kept flip flopping on their prices when they first started. Sometimes it just doesn't matter to me if their oils are good or not. If they can't maintain consistentsy in their pricing or have enough oils to interest me why bother?

• Like 2