What to call these??

KrazeKelly

I can not figure out what I want to call these. They are wildflower salt baths and they are made to just toss the whole bag in the bath water so the flowers aren't floating around and going down the drain. They are 11oz and will go into the boxes for packaging. I kinda want something that lets people know to leave them in the bag and toss in the water but I can't come up with anything!!! They are scented with Orange Patchouli & Lavender. What do y'all think?? 

Kellyimage.jpeg

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Moonstar said:

how bout Tub Teas - those are awesome !  I use the iron sealable tea bags from WSP .... BTW Do you sit down ?? LOL !!!! 

Do you use EO or Fo ?

LOL!! Occasionally I sit down. ? The orange Patchouli is a FO and EO blend and I added the Lavender EO to it. 

• Like 1

They are very elegantly gorgeous Kelly!  How about a beautiful label applied to the box or even a beautiful hang tag on the sachet.  Now if I saw one of those, I would pick them up immediately just because of the beautiful packaging and colors.  I would put on the front of the card/label right under the name of what ever you are going to name it the actual directions/info about what they are and how you are supposed to use them.  They aren't a candle where people don't even read the directions but something different and I would think people would "have to read" what they are.  Love the names everyone has come up with....How about "Bath Tea Sachets"?

Trappeur

• Like 1

Love the label Kelly!  I like how you ran it under the box too.  Yes, a grey background I think would be nicer.  You know even a white or a cream background with a pastel font or even black font could be nice too.  I'm looking at your other sachets/pouches at the colors and being that they are a feminine victorian look, and the crystals are white with your pastel ribbons and buds, etc, might be nice to follow that through.  I'm thinking that the brown font might be better in a more softer font.....I don't know....your great at everything!  Love em!

Trappeur

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

Love the label Kelly!  I like how you ran it under the box too.  Yes, a grey background I think would be nicer.  You know even a white or a cream background with a pastel font or even black font could be nice too.  I'm looking at your other sachets/pouches at the colors and being that they are a feminine victorian look, and the crystals are white with your pastel ribbons and buds, etc, might be nice to follow that through.  I'm thinking that the brown font might be better in a more softer font.....I don't know....your great at everything!  Love em!

Trappeur

Good advice!! I'm going to play around with it a bit. ? I have white, cream, light pink, gray and gold pouches too. So I need a color that will be neutral to go with them all. And I have some really nice Victorian type fonts. Thanks for all the suggestions ?

Kelly

Shiney Hiny Soap Co? I think the name would be obvious... Hiney Tea! (Or some other name for the nether region... WHAT to call it though.... hmmmmm....) Tag line might be along the lines of "After one of those days where your (insert euphemism) is dragging a nice soak in "?? Tea" and you'll come out fresh as a daisy and with some "giddy" in your up.. "It'll perk your (cough) right up." 

Damn the scissors and run like hell with it! 

Oh... But I AM Sponie the Executor of Bad Ideas.

:D

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Sponiebr said:

Shiney Hiny Soap Co? I think the name would be obvious... Hiney Tea! (Or some other name for the nether region... WHAT to call it though.... hmmmmm....) Tag line might be along the lines of "After one of those days where your (insert euphemism) is dragging a nice soak in "?? Tea" and you'll come out fresh as a daisy and with some "giddy" in your up.. "It'll perk your (cough) right up." 

Damn the scissors and run like hell with it! 

Oh... But I AM Sponie the Executor of Bad Ideas.

:D

Hahaha!! That's funny as heck!!! How in the world did you read my company name on the label!!  You must have some good eyes!! Lol. ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

OMG!!! IT JUST CAME TO ME!!!!! (I'm just going to say it.) Instead of bath bomb, (oh yes... YOU KNOW the 3 letter word) bomb!

36 minutes ago, KrazeKelly said:

Hahaha!! That's funny as heck!!! How in the world did you read my company name on the label!!  You must have some good eyes!! Lol. ?

I still stayed polite. (I must be getting sick or sommat...) :D LOL!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Sponiebr said:

OMG!!! IT JUST CAME TO ME!!!!! (I'm just going to say it.) Instead of bath bomb, (oh yes... YOU KNOW the 3 letter word) bomb!

I still stayed polite. (I must be getting sick or sommat...) :D LOL!

Bahahahaha!! That may confuse some. LOL!!! There would be that one person who try to stick it up their rear for some kind of cleansing ritual or something. ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, birdcharm said:

Very unique and very pretty.  Those would make a delightful gift!

Can those boxes be recycled?  I'm guessing so, but just curious, as some of your customers may be.

Thank you!! I did a quick Google search and pvc plastic is recyclable. These don't have numbers but are pvc so I'll have to do some research. Good question!! 

• Like 1

:) Kelly, may I ask what label program you use, or if you could recommend a user friendly one?  My computer crashed along with 100's of labels and now the new Print Shop I bought really sucks!  The old one was perfect, but I find this new program blurs the letters on both my computers.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, heartsong said:

:) Kelly, may I ask what label program you use, or if you could recommend a user friendly one?  My computer crashed along with 100's of labels and now the new Print Shop I bought really sucks!  The old one was perfect, but I find this new program blurs the letters on both my computers.

I downloaded Avery design pro and I've used it for several years. I print on full sheet labels and then cut them myself. So you can use their label sizes or you can customize your own size. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, KrazeKelly said:

I print on full sheet labels and then cut them myself. So you can use their label sizes or you can customize your own size. 

Thanks sweetie, you're a blessing! :)  I did the same with Printshop...off to look at that program right now! 

8 minutes ago, heartsong said:

Is this the download program that you are using?  I can't find a link to anything else...if it matters, I have windows 10.

http://www.avery.com/avery/en_us/Templates-%26-Software/Software/Avery-Design--Print.htm?int_id=topnav-templates-designprintsoftware

Looks like they retired Design Pro and call it Design & Print now. I have windows 10 also. 

http://www.avery.com/avery/en_us/Templates-%26-Software/Avery-DesignPro-Retirement.htm

• Like 1