The Chemistry Store

Moonstar

Not sure if I posted in the right section since its a 2 part question. I have some FO in my cart and went to check out and noticed it seemed a bit high.

On the bottom of my order it says specifications - $9 and some change - could this be a handling fee ? if it is, wow thats high IMO .

Heres the FO i have in my cart - if anyone has used them can you please tell what you think. 

Peony  - peach gardenia - coconut cream - mango beachwood - vanilla butter - Brazilian mango - pineapple jasmine - fresh lavender oil -soothing chamomile 

wanted to try the coconut milk lavender but its out of stock :(

Thanks !

5 hours ago, Moonstar said:

If I hear positive reviews from the forum I guess I'll go ahead and give them a try. But man thats a high handling fee plus the shipping was super high.

You can't always go by what everyone says Moonstar.  It's great to hear all the reviews as that is what lots base opinions on because everyone's tastes and likes and dislikes can vary so much.  I have never ordered from the Chemistry store myself but I've always read good things about this company.  I'd go ahead and order them myself....They sound awesome, they truly do.

Trappeur;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Trappeur said:

You can't always go by what everyone says Moonstar.  It's great to hear all the reviews as that is what lots base opinions on because everyone's tastes and likes and dislikes can vary so much.  I have never ordered from the Chemistry store myself but I've always read good things about this company.  I'd go ahead and order them myself....They sound awesome, they truly do.

Trappeur;)

Your absolutely right ! I don't know why I second guess myself. Every time I stray from my gut feeling it backfires lol ! Im a Virgo we're notorious for 

over analyzing everything. I planned on mixing the peony FO with some pomegranate. I once bought a candle at Anthropology with that scent 

and it was awesome ! But we're also known for being loyal to the end lol ! I'll let you know how they are once I receive them. Thanks Trapp :) 

Edited by Moonstar
spelling
  • Like 1

Hmmmm.... I've been ordering from them for years and don't remember ever paying a handling fee. Their shipping fees are pretty much like everyone else's. One time I did have a really high shipping fee but when purchased they adjusted the shipping fee and apologized. But that was a one time mistake and they handled it swiftly and to my credit. I would never hesitate to order from them. They have good product and good service.

If you are concerned about something you see on your bill call them and ask about it. If it is a mistake they will fix it immediately.

Edited by Candybee
  • Like 1

Its been several years since I ordered mine, and I can't remember!!!  Most recently I soaped their Hawaiian tropic and at first I 

thought it faded, but it has come back pretty good.  I will have to look and see what I have.  I have about 10 2 ounce bottles :)

• Like 1

I did , I should receive them in the next few days - so Im really excited + I'll for sure review them OOB . Oh, and the mystery is solved about the extra 

$9 charge that I assumed was a service charge. It was a computer error - apparently it didn't calculate a FO that I took out of my cart. They were so

friendly when I called. I also ordered some refined shea butter + lye - I like the refined for lotion bars . 

2 hours ago, Chronic_Sniffer said:

It's a $3.50 handling fee at Chemistry Store

$2.00 handling fee at AH/RE

I noticed on my last order from WSP, they've started charging a $5.00 handling fee.

You can usually find these in their 'Policies' link on their website.

Their refined Shea is awesome.  I just recently got a bucket of it.  Great Quality.  

I still did not dig out my oils to see what I have of theirs

Sorry, I started working full time in the last 2

weeks and am not used to it!  Still need to find my groove LOL.