Look at our new Labels

Wild Cherry

Birthday Cake

Mango Papaya

Cinnamon Apple

They all smell awesome ! So exciting I an such a nerd Lol !They say Hand crafted by Kim and Addel Shaler the Wild Cherry and Mango are my favorite labels 

image.jpeg

• Like 5

Guest OldGlory

Nice job! I love the cinnamon apple the most. You don't even have to read it to know what scent it is!

I get more satisfaction and spend/waste more time on creating labels than anything I've ever done. It is easy to spend 4 hours sitting on my butt in front of my big computer screen making new labels and signs. I look up and wonder where the time went.

As nice as they look ... I can't read the name of the scents very well. I know your art work is suppose to be a dead giveaway for what's what .... but I'm struggling at what some of it looks like ... 

That all said, the concept is good ... just improve the text like maybe start with making the text bigger and bolder. I'm not ancient and I'm not blind, but I promise everyone that age is cruel to eyesight so I'd like to not have to work to read something. This is my beef ... and I'd be the kind of person you'd want to sell to ... but I won't buy if I have to struggle to read. 

• Like 2

Eye catching for sure, but all of The fonts are really hard to read. Too small, light weight, and too many. 

I'd focus a bit more on the branding, since it's hard to tell what company these are made by. A big part of a successful brand is easy recognition. Since you chose several different jar styles, the cohesiveness of the labeling will be really important. 

I'd also standardize the  shapes behind the word so at one glance you can pick yours out in a grouping. In the photos it looks like each candle was made by a different company.

• Like 1