Birthday Cake - who has the best fragrance?

Nikki

My picks are Fragrance Buddy's Birthday Cake and The Flaming Candle Birthday Cake :) I've tried Birthday Cake from A LOT of places, it's the first FO I ever bought. It is one of my top 3 favorite scents ever and flavors of food to eat (Blue Bunny Birthday Cake Ice Cream anyone?) and for me, BC seems to be a pretty good scent no matter where I've bought it from (AI, TFC, FB, JS, RE, VACS). Some have more of the frosting smell and others more cake smell naturally but still yummy nonetheless.

I second that FB and JS have great b-day cake and also Peak's and RE's. To my nose, those four smell almost identical to each other. I don't care for Aztec's or ICS's, but a lot of people on here do. Their's is a different scent than the four mentioned above. Texas Candle Supply has one that I just got in and it's different than all of them that I have smelled. It's got a slight berry note to it, which I like and it's different enough to carry it and someone else's. I haven't put it in wax yet though.

Anyway, you can't go wrong with Peak's, RE's, FB's and JS's for sure!

11 hours ago, Candybee said:

Nikki-- just wanted to ask you who's in your picture? Is that your furbaby? She is so super teeny tiny and adorable!

Hi Candybee,

Yes, one of my Babies, her name is Phoebe ♥   Thank you!

• 1 month later...

The KY version @ ahre is excellent in wax! it's straight birthday cake. smells like you just baked a cake. OOB is very faint. don't let that deter you. the SNC version @ ahre is also very good. it has a better OOB scent and is more buttery. in my wax it took a longer cure time to give great results but it was worth it.

• Like 1

Peak's! Hands down for me; cold and hot throws are stellar. My customers adore it! This is one you can't judge OOB because it cures brilliantly.

I tried JS, smells great OOB but cured sometimes there's a strange rancid, can't really describe it!

So yes, PEAK!

• Like 1