I want a Christmas themed name. So far I have come up with:

Mrs. Claus Pumpkin Pie

North Pole Pumpkin Pie

Mrs. Claus Kitchen

Holiday Pumpkin Pie

Elve's Pumpkin Pie

Holly Jolly Pumpkin Pie

Whoville Pumpkin Pie

Any ideas... or do you have one you like?

Edited by Candybee

Guest OldGlory

Mrs. Claus Kitchen has a very homey feeling.

But there's possessive punctuation missing in there I think... Lord, it has been too long since I had an English class.

I was wondering about that too Oldglory! LOL!

I'm not sure if it would be Mrs. Claus' Kitchen or Mrs. Claus's kitchen. I work at a school so I'll ask one of our English teachers tomorrow. I should know but I'm just really not sure! Oh wait, I'll ask my youngest son. He was an English major in college. Let me see what he thinks. I hope all that money was well spent!

My son says it would be Claus's and my husband says it would be Claus'. Here's what I found online. 

"The AP Stylebook says to add just an apostrophe for the possessive form of a name ending in s; the Chicago Manual of Style says to add a second s as well".

So I guess either way is ok! 

My son says it would be Claus's and my husband says it would be Claus'. Here's what I found online. 

"The AP Stylebook says to add just an apostrophe for the possessive form of a name ending in s; the Chicago Manual of Style says to add a second s as well".

So I guess either way is ok! 

And this is great info!  My son's name is Chris and I struggle every time with that dang apostrophe

• Like 1

I really, really want to use Pa-rum-pa-pumpkin Pie, but I know no one but me would get it.  I'd probably go with Holiday Pumpkin Pie.

Follow your heart. Easier for people to remember which pumpkin scent they bought out of all the other ones out there. :)

GoldlieMN