I don't want to make anyone's head explode but there are new FOs at Fillmore!

mzpickles

In case you don't already suffer from fragrance oil choice overload I thought I'd mention that I received an email today announcing new fragrance oils at Fillmore Container.

I'm not trying to yank your chains but I've tried to copy and paste from the email, even to the point of copying to a Word document then trying to cut & paste here but for some reason it's not working for me. :confused:

Sorry about that! They sure sound good though!

Edited by mzpickles
  • Like 1

Dang, the other problem I'm having is the Quote function isn't working for me either!

I didn't have time earlier to type in the FO names, but here they are:

Chilled Sangria, Green Apple, Amaretto Tiramisu, Gingerbread, & Oatmeal Raisin.

If these are half as good as the one's Candybee recommended last fall, then they're sure winners! :D

• Like 1

Oh those sound yummy!!! Isn't someone looking for a good oatmeal raisin cookie? If you have ever smelled a good one then you know how fabulous the scent is!! also always on the lookout for a new good gingerbread. But that amaretto tiramiso I've never heard of an FO like that and it sounds crazy good!! I love tiramiso but think of one covered in amaretto. Yowzer!! If they have captured that in a scent it must smell so good!!

• Like 2

Ok, ok....I'll take one for the team! ;)  I needed a couple of oils from them that people went crazy for last year, so I ordered samples of the new ones too, even the Gingerbread even though I found my HG Gingerbread last year when I bought the Gingerbread & Spice from MMS! I'll report back when I get them in!

• Like 3

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just received another order from Fillmore; can I just say that "Creamy Vanilla Chai" is so amazing! Spot on.

I adore Fillmore's fragrances; I find them very strong and accurate to their descriptions. "Sugar Cookie" and "Pumpkin Souflee" are also stellar!
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Maryta what does that mean no re melt on your wax ? I'm just curious . jFear i love the chai latte too but didn't get the sugar cookie. candy not sure if you 

saw but i posted about amaretto tramiso oob it swell really nice + the amaretto really comes thru. Jfear did you find the chai latte smells very similar to 

CS pumpkin souffle ? 

19 hours ago, Moonstar said:

Maryta what does that mean no re melt on your wax ? I'm just curious .

Hi!  I should have said this was for wax melts!  One of my requirements for melts is that they have a successful "remelt". If I turn the burner off and let the wax cool completely, I want to be able to melt it again and get some decent throw, especially in a different room.

Fortunately or unfortunately, not all scents from the same supplier have this quality! So, I have to test the re-melt for every FO. I've had to pass over some great ones because I get zero re-melt from them.

Edited by maryta
  • Like 1

Moonstar, so far, for my parasoy melts:

- Orange Pekoe Tea - did not smell good in my wax so didn't test for remelt

- Daffodil - another that did not smell good so didn't test for remelt

- Pumpkin Spice Chutney - I liked it but had no throw on remelt

- Christmas Tree - great scent, throw, and great throw on remelt

- Iced Lemon Biscotti - great scent but short duration...need to test again

- Cinnamon Cider - really nice scent with good remelt

- Cranberry Plum - first melt was good, remelt was too low

I really love the scent of the Creamy Chai Latte, tho. I might make melts just for me with it!

I have lots more to test, Fillmore is relatively new for me. 

Edited by maryta