Best Candy Corn Fragrance

Barbara AL

I've tried several and to me they all smell off. I don't know how to describe it. Maybe that's the way they're supposed to smell. I've tried Candles & Supplies, JS, and a couple more that I can't remember. I hope someone chimes in with a good one or how to mix one.

Candles and Supplies is my favorite. It's the only one that I've smelled that even comes close to a real candy corn scent. Most are either too sweet or too 'musky' but in my opinion C&S is the perfect blend of sweet honey and vanilla. 

I like C&S Candy Corn too. I got a sample of it a while back and it blew me away. I was not expectiing it to smell so good but once I put it in wax and cured it it smelled wonderful. Its kind of light OOB but really blossoms in soy and parasoy.

I bought a bottle from C&S based on reviews about it and it still smells funny to me. Maybe I got a bad bottle, not sure. I might try to add a little vanilla to it. To me it's missing the sweetness that I think of when I think of candy corn.

• 4 weeks later...

I too am on the hunt for a great candy corn! I've tried JS and a few Etsy suppliers with no luck. Most of them smell just like vanilla (which I have way too many bottles of), or they have a strange, chemical odor. My hunt for the great candy corn continues!

• 11 months later...
4 hours ago, wthomas57 said:

anyone tried Aztecs?

I'm sure Old Glory has tried this one from Aztec, but am not sure. 

I have, and it's okay, but I will continue to purchase this one from C&S (Candles & Supplies). For me, it's the truest scent out of all the ones I've tried. 

Guest OldGlory

As a matter of fact tested the Candy Corn from Aztec 2 weeks ago. I don't recommend it. I tried it in my tart blend and it was pretty much absent at 8%. I have not tried it in soy, but I think I'll look elsewhere for Candy Corn.

On August 4, 2016 at 7:00 PM, puma52 said:

I have tried Candle Cocoons and really like it. Bitter Creek South had an awesome one...so sad the company is gone. :( 

Puma you can still get BCS candy corn from BCN. I think it's in limited supply though.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Belinda said:

Puma you can still get BCS candy corn from BCN. I think it's in limited supply though.

Thank you Belinda for the info! :)  I'm ordering Harvest and All Hallow's Eve from them very shortly too. :)