Has anybody tried Fo's from Green Leaf Candle Supply?

tonyalkay

• 2 weeks later...

I also sent her email today requesting the Indonesian Teakwood...sounded really good. I also asked a few questions and the response was very quick. IMO Customer Service is a MUST, I will do business with anyone who treats the customer like they should. I can't wait t get my sample!

I just emailed them. I can't wait. I love finding suppliers in Texas. I ordered the Maduro to try. I will post my results after I get it. Hopefully everybody else will post too. When I have extra money(don't know when that will be, don't have a business just an expensive hobby) I am going to order some more samples.

I had to post again. I had just emailed Brenda and this is Sunday. I was not expecting an email back until tomorrow on Monday. I just got a popup saying I had a new email and it was from her. That was fast. I am definitely going to give this company a try on their products. I love great customer service.

Ditto! They are 20 minutes from me. I sent Brenda an email and BAM....she emailed back saying my free samples were going out Tuesday. Getting Vanilla Bean. Dang, didn't see the Indonesian Teak. Oh well, guess I'll have to try it! Great customer service is the best way to start out! Kudos Greenleaf and Brenda!!!!!!!! :highfive: