Has anybody tried Fo's from Green Leaf Candle Supply?

tonyalkay

Now we just need to talk Brenda into doing a 4 oz sampler pack! I don't know about you guys but I like a little more FO to play with when I'm trying something out. ;)

Man I can't do 4 ozers either lol ... so here goes Brenda ... just a request to consider doing something with pounds. ;)

I sent my request 15 min. after it was posted .... that was on Saturday. It's been 2 days. Maybe I responded too fast, lol.

I PROMISE :) I responded :) You sent the email at 7:46am on Saturday and I have the message I sent you in my sent box at 7:53am to your AOL address. In fact - yours probably went out today.

You are definitely on our list and I apologize for you not getting the message.

Thanks

Brenda

(PS - if we are a little slow to respond during the day, it is because we haven't moved our PC to the store yet. We only have Internet at home right now. I come back and forth during the day to check emails. We want to be responsive. Don't be afraid to post if you haven't seen a response from us. Someone sent me a private message yesterday that she hadn't seen a response from us and it turned out that we never got her email. So it is definitely a good thing to check if you didn't hear back. Thanks again everyone. This is such a NICE board with NICE people on it :)

Hell, between Green Leaf in Grande Prairie, Lonestar in Euless, Taylored Concepts in Plano and Starville in Tyler, I just might need to move back from Shreveport to the Metroplex. I'm definitely making a day trip as soon as my knee lets me and my bonus gets here.

It's been a long time since I have been to the boats. Need something? :D

Brenda

Wanted to say, that I got my samples (wax & fo) in the mail today. I got the New Zealand Kiwi, gosh does it ever smell good. I can't wait to try it out. If it smells as good in wax and soap as it does in the bottle, I will have to carry this. YUM

Thanks again to Brenda for doing this.