Renaming help

kfintoni

Okay all you creative people I am trying to come up with a new name for Autumn leaves from Candlewic. If you have ever smelled this FO it smells like pine tree sap. It is amazing and I am selling a ton of it but now that we are expecting our first snow tomorrow Autumn leaves no longer fits. I want to carry this year round. Some one said walk in the woods but I already have that. Tree sap or pine sap just does not have any pizazz. I was thinking fresh cut tree but then people are going to think balsam or pine.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Karen in MA

I agree with Candybee.  I do autumn scents all year like Fall Foliage and Autumn Embers, and leave the names the same. One of my year round best sellers is Sugared Spruce. I considered changing the name for non winter months, but figured if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

I sell Christmas Tree every month of the year.  I agree with the others.  Leave it with the original name.....OR.....if you insist on changing it during the off-season, make it so that it has dual names so customers know it's the same scent in case they want it in March :)  For example, let's say you want to rename it to Tree Sperm during the off-season.....list it on your website as Autumn Leaves (September - November) / Tree Sperm.  Hope that makes sense :)

I sell Christmas Tree every month of the year.  I agree with the others.  Leave it with the original name.....OR.....if you insist on changing it during the off-season, make it so that it has dual names so customers know it's the same scent in case they want it in March :)  For example, let's say you want to rename it to Tree Sperm during the off-season.....list it on your website as Autumn Leaves (September - November) / Tree Sperm.  Hope that makes sense :)

Killin me!  Tree Sperm :laugh2:

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...