JS Vanilla Bean Noel

Belinda

The best vanilla bean Noel I ever tried was MW- I am not sure if pure fragrance oils has it yet and fragrance buddy has a type but it doesn't say if it's MW- I still have the original so I have not had to order yet

The second best is WSP IMO- it is very good and throws good in soy

I have tried many vanillas and those 2 were my favorite and JS Becky's ultimate vanilla is good as well

• Like 2

Thanks everyone! 

Chuck_35550, is Tennessee still in business? I've read where theirs was really good but have never ordered from them. I see where some say they may have gone out of business.

Soshiegirl, I may have to give Stacy's a try for sure. She delivers to me so I don't have to pay shipping which is really nice. If you ever need brown sugar, hers is great!

paintednightsky, I love the way JS VBN smells but to me it was just really light. Could be my nose though.

Not Chuck but there's been a couple of threads recently about how Tennessee is still selling, you have to call them though. You can find the phone number in the threads as well as the oils they carry now.

http://www.craftserver.com/topic/105366-iso-tennessee-candle-supply-peach-magnolia-raspberry-fo-replacement/

http://www.craftserver.com/topic/105454-gone-for-awhile-where-to-find-info/

IMO the VBN from Tennessee is the best, followed by the VBN from WSP. I found the Just Scent VBN to be light and the ICS too plastic smelling. I hths!

• Like 2

I'm surprised you think the JS version is too light. It's dead on for scent and I use it in pure soy and it's actually quite strong. Even when used in a blend it comes out on top of the other scent...unless it's changed in formula I would pick JS VBN over daystar or mrs Claus cookies at NG!

• Like 1

Maybe it's just me then. I'll pour some more and see how it goes or take some of my wax to work where I can smell it better. But, I had read on here that her pumpkin pie spice was really strong too and I bought some from her and it was so weak in my opinion, along with some other pumpkin FO's I got from her. She has quite a few that I love and will buy again but maybe I just got a bad batch.