Gone for awhile--where to find info. . . .

RWV

Haven't been on here now for some time due to health issues, surgery, etc., so I wanted to ask if there's a place to go to find Tennessee Candle Supply's phone number.  Most of my other suppliers are still online. Tried a google search and came up empty-handed.  Any other sites you guys recommend to look up suppliers' phone numbers/websites?

Also saw posts regarding Scent Works no longer being in business--is there another supplier that will carry their fos?  Thank you everyone!

Wonder if 423-753-7636 would work on TCS ... no idea. 

On other suppliers, no idea. I don't know that anyone knows exactly what's going on with TSW. I would imagine if they are closing, someone will want to pick up those oils ... I'd think, but one never knows. I suppose if it is OOB, that the biz might have driven itself into the ground with no word out there really about what's going on. I think someone speculated it was a health issue. I think most people may have found or are trying to find something else to replace and just forget about them. 

RWV, on 06 Sept 2014 - 09:46 AM, said:

Haven't been on here now for some time due to health issues, surgery, etc., so I wanted to ask if there's a place to go to find Tennessee Candle Supply's phone number.  Most of my other suppliers are still online. Tried a google search and came up empty-handed.  Any other sites you guys recommend to look up suppliers' phone numbers/websites?

Also saw posts regarding Scent Works no longer being in business--is there another supplier that will carry their fos?  Thank you everyone!

I got this phone number from the label on a bottle of Tn fo. (423) 753-6920. If it doesn't work then a couple of  years back when they first started having issues I recall someone on this board posting a phone number, you might try to search for that. It was definitely in a thread about Tn.

And I don't know for sure that Scent Works is oob, there's just a lot of speculation that they might be headed that way. Their website had a note on it that they were closed for inventory during August, the note is gone now and it appears that orders can be placed, it just might be a bit risky to order from them now! Apparently the phone is turned off and I can tell you for a fact that emails to them bounce. Take that to mean what you will!

RWV it is good to have you back and I hope you are doing well. 

If either of those numbers work for you I guess let us know. I wonder if we shouldn't try to put numbers somewhere of suppliers (maybe on the list of supplier page we've got ... someone might want to call instead of order online anyway!)