Favorite Christmas/Winter FO

dawnmichelle

Mine are

Holiday Candy, Woodland Elves from BB

from NG:   Elf Sweat, Mrs. Claus Cookies, Jack Frost, Apple Jack N Peel (I rename this),  Candy Cane, Christmas Cabin, Tinsel.

I'm sure I have more. I LOVE fall, winter/christmas fragrances.

• Like 1

Guest OldGlory

My favorite is a custom blend of cranberry, mulberry, and some surprises (add a fruit or 2 of your choice here) and I call it Winter Berries. Spicy and sweet aren't my favorites, but there are others that I like and they sell for me.

I like Roasted Chestnuts from BCS, Spiced Cranberry BCS, Old Fashioned Christmas BCN.

Mrs. Claus cookies-NG (all year!)

Christmas Cabin-NG-you can rename this Country Cabin after Christmas

Tinsel-NG

Cranberry Pomegranate-JS

Christmas Memories-Cajun

Jack Frost-can't remember LOL!

I also like a mixture of Mrs Claus cookies and candy cane and I call it Mrs. Claus Candy Cane cookies

Orange Bliss-ICS

Orange cranberry muffin-ICS

An old stand by-Banana Nut Bread-CS

There are more but I can't remember them until I go in my wax room and start pouring!

I dont see a description for it...whats it like?   YOUR opinion...  =)

Ok, I'm not puma52, but here is the link to Cajun's FO descriptions.

http://www.cajuncandles.com/fragrance-oil-descriptions-page1.html

Now (and this is just my opinion), I think that whoever writes the descriptions for Cajun's FOs must be related to.... me! What I mean is, they're not great at describing their fragrances (I just plain suck at it), whereas some people display great flair, selling you their oils just on the way they describe them.

Anyway, point is, Christmas Memories is DA BOMB!!!! How's that for description? lol

Edited by Ravens
  • Like 4

I'm weird in the way that I don't burn certain scents just because it is summer, spring, fall or winter.  I burn what ever I love at any time of the year.

My favorites are:

Christmas tree (Balsam Fir)  - Filmore

Vanilla Voodoo - CC]

Sultry Angel - CC

Christmas Hearth - CS

Chestnuts and Brown Sugar - Com. Can.

Mulled Cider and Chestnuts - CS

Mac Apple - Either BCN, CS or BWoods

Roasted Chestnuts - BCS

Pumpkin Cheesecake - BCS

Sugared Spruce

Birthday Cake - RE

Apples  & Maple Bourbon - CS

Sugar Cookie

Trappeur

I'm weird in the way that I don't burn certain scents just because it is summer, spring, fall or winter.  I burn what ever I love at any time of the year.

My favorites are:

Christmas tree (Balsam Fir)  - Filmore

Vanilla Voodoo - CC]

Sultry Angel - CC

Christmas Hearth - CS

Chestnuts and Brown Sugar - Com. Can.

Mulled Cider and Chestnuts - CS

Mac Apple - Either BCN, CS or BWoods

Roasted Chestnuts - BCS

Pumpkin Cheesecake - BCS

Sugared Spruce

Birthday Cake - RE

Apples  & Maple Bourbon - CS

Sugar Cookie

Trappeur

Im the same way...I like what I like no matter the season....but i was just wondering what everyones best Christmas scents are...selling wise....whats their best Christmas sales scent..and of course their favorite scents for Christmas....I myself hate "pine" scents....I know Im odd but they always remind me of pine sol...maybe i just havent smelled a good one...Im going to try that Christmas Tree that everyone was raving about on another thread....maybe that will do it.... =)

Im the same way...I like what I like no matter the season....but i was just wondering what everyones best Christmas scents are...selling wise....whats their best Christmas sales scent..and of course their favorite scents for Christmas....I myself hate "pine" scents....I know Im odd but they always remind me of pine sol...maybe i just havent smelled a good one...Im going to try that Christmas Tree that everyone was raving about on another thread....maybe that will do it.... =)

and forgot to add....those 2 CC FOs you mentioned are the only ones I like from CC...Im not a huge CC fan...  I have almost all their FO in my stock...Im going to sell them...maybe someone might enjoy them then..Im just strange I guess... =)