Another successful show post! Lots of pis :)

SuzyK

haha. I mean pics in my title not pis. lol!

I have been working very hard the last month or more to get ready for this show. I had another show a few weeks ago and did well at that one too. I love making local contacts. We had lots of snow on Friday (rare for this part of the world) so attendance was down. I did really well. my goal was 10x my booth fee and I brought in 6x the fee. I am very happy with that! I had lots of fun.

I am the one on the right in tennis shoes. The other person is my friend Melissa, she helped me all weekend. She's the one who made my cool sign. :)

post-13101-139458515492_thumb.jpg

post-13101-139458515509_thumb.jpg

post-13101-139458515438_thumb.jpg

post-13101-139458515443_thumb.jpg

post-13101-139458515465_thumb.jpg

post-13101-139458515476_thumb.jpg

Edited by SuzyK

Thank you! I just had so much fun. I was so pleased with my display, though I do have some ideas to make it even better.

Irena, Do you mean the oval portion cups for the wax melts or do you mean the oval lip balm containers?

Everything looks absolutely wonderful Suzy!!:yay: You did a beautiful job! So wonderful to hear that you did very well!! Yea!! Isn't it awesome when your hard work pays off??!! Good for you and hope you keep growing that company of yours in leaps and bounds! :) Yup!! That pic is exactly how I pictured you.... a cute, savy, hard-driving entrepreneurial woman!! You go girl!!! :)

awwww. You are all so sweet! I'm blushing!

I did work super hard on this and I am working hard to grow my biz so your words make me happy! :)

I am so in love with those oval portion cups. Looking at them all weekend made me giddy. lol. I got lots of compliments on them. They stronger than the dart round portion cups and I was ready for a change. Plus, they match my oval lip balm containers. I got them at wasserstrom from a suggestion from karen here. :)

Thank you thank you! I am really tired but I loved doing it.

The game controller soaps made people stop in their tracks when they walked by my booth. I only sold like 4 of them. Another thing was the Monkey Farts lip balm and Monkey Farts wax melts.

Not sure where Suzy got hers, but they carry them at Webstaurant or Wasserstrom. They are the ones from Ellipso, I believe.

http://www.webstaurantstore.com/newspring-e1001-ellipso-1-oz-clear-oval-plastic-souffle-cup-1000-case/128E1001%20%20%20%201M.html

eta: I seem to remember that the 1oz clear may no longer be made. Black might be the only color available. They do have a combo box that has both the cups and the lids. They also go up to sizes like 3 or 4 ounces and think those are available in clear.

Edited by ProudMarineMom