Coffee FO ?

sharyl55

I am looking into making container candles for a local coffee shop. Problem is I only have Peaks Cappuccino Hazelnut FO. Know I need a good base coffee scent. Just don't have a clue where to look for one. I've been reading Just Scents FO descriptions and am intriqued with Caramel Cinnamon Latte and Donut House Cuppa Coffee. Of course based on the descriptions they all sounds like must have FOs. LOL It doesn't help that I don't drink coffee. I'd be using J223 and soy for the wax. Hope to pour in their specialty glass cups. Just wondering if anyone has used these FOs in J223 or could recommend a good base coffee FO. Thanks

i make a HUGE quantity of coffee mug candles for customers. i have tried the one from Peak, but i have one use all the time from MCSOYWAX.COM its called Vanilla Hazelnut Mocha. once a customer buys one, they immediately order more! One lady ordered 10! I use black coffee mugs from wal-mart that cost around 50 cents each. i also put a cinnamon stick in the mug and sprinkle the top with a cinnamon/sugar mixture. i use the pure soy wax and this has a great scent throw! i even had a customer post a review about them on the internet! i can email you a pic of one i did if you like. hope this helps!

I've gone through so many samples of coffee FO looking for the authentic cup of coffee smell. Like when you walk into a coffee house and I finally found it after a good six months of testing in a 50/50 blend for containers. Wicks Wares is located in Texas. Call them and ask for the Fresh Coffee FO sample and they will send it to you. They don't update their site that often, so it is not listed on there. You won't be disappointed. :)

http://wickswares.safeshopper.com/index.htm?613

www.kycandlewaxsupply.com has a true smelling coffee. I can't stand the smell of plain coffee because it upsets my stomach and this is one coffee fo that does it for me. DH is a coffee drinker and loves this one.

I sell the heck out of this one---KY roasted coffee, a plain coffee scent with no cream or sugar. We are in Seattle, the coffee capital of the world, and coffee candles are always top sellers.

I love JS's oils, and the cinnamon latte is really strong on the coffee oob, will be pouring it this weekend. I think it smells like the new starbucks coffee cinnamon dulce. Some candlemakers said they didn't care for this scent, but as a coffee drinker I think it is pure heaven oob, and am crossing my fingers for it to have a decent hot throw.

IF you are looking for a JS coffee, her cappuccino brulee is really strong in soy.

SS has a nice hazelnut coffee, but I didn't care for SFS's version at all.

Taylored Concept's has one called Starbucks. I haven't poured it yet but it smells great oob.

I will have to try this one, I love a good coffee scent, and Starbucks is my favorite coffee. We have an espresso machine in our shop and go through 10 bags a week of coffee beans, between all of us--LOL.

I had no idea there were so many coffee type FOs. :shocked2: I have several samples ordered and it looks like I'll have to get on line and check out KY candle wax supply as well. LOL Looks like I had better get down to WalMart and buy some more mugs for testing. Guess I know what I'll be testing all winter. I use a J223 / soy blend so it will be interesting to see what hot throw all these different FOs have. Thanks for all the help.

I know this is late...but yesterday I poured JS caramel cinnamon latte and burned it today....

WOW! I use 1945/4630, 6% FO and this was awesome. It's not a straight coffee scent if you're still looking for more of a blender, but if not, this is awesome IMO.

My best friend came over and kept sniffing my tester and said "I have to have one of these!"

Great! I knew I needed to order a set of samples from JS but had hoped to wait until my Mill Creek and Wickswares samples came in so I could check them out. With this kind of recommendation I don't know if I can wait. And I was going to try and control my urge to buy FOs this year. Oh the heck with New Years resolutions.