CS Twigs and Berries?? Where did it go?

blt212

I think Moonshine is right!

I almost bought their "HC" until I read the reviews.

In respect to CS, I'm glad too see them pull products that they and others are not happy with.

I've bought "T&B" from both CS and BCN.

I don't have the best nose on the board, but I buy my "T&B" from BCN.

Does Peak stock that FO? I forget! I only use "T&B" in a couple of my own blends.

JMO/HTH

Dave

I LOVE CS honeycomb- I am surprised with my last order I didn't run them out and I am very sad it's gone- it is a strong thrower for me in soy

I don't know what a real honeycomb smells like though and I think some of the reviews said it was nothing like the real thing- I will keep what I ordered for myself and try for another supplier for customers ...more FO shopping!

I don't think peaks has a t&b they have a spruce berry though

Dear Moonshine;

I never tried CS "HC", due to the reviews as mentioned, but I did find Peak's "Wild Mountain Honey" to be very strong and true to real. I have mentioned in other posts that my dad was a hobbiest beekeeper. Peak's "WMH" brings back memories for me that most other supplies don't.

JMO/HTH

Dave

We use both NG and CS T&B and to me, I can't tell a difference. I ran out of NG T&B and had to place an order with CS, so I ordered it from them. When it arrived, I had already thrown the NG bottle away, but did have candles poured. When I poured the next round with CS and did testing...couldn't tell the difference....and neither could our customers that LOVE this.

Dear Moonshine;

I never tried CS "HC", due to the reviews as mentioned, but I did find Peak's "Wild Mountain Honey" to be very strong and true to real. I have mentioned in other posts that my dad was a hobbiest beekeeper. Peak's "WMH" brings back memories for me that most other supplies don't.

JMO/HTH

Dave

Thanks Dave-

I think that is the one other members here use and love - I will give it a try when I run dry!

We use both NG and CS T&B and to me, I can't tell a difference. I ran out of NG T&B and had to place an order with CS, so I ordered it from them. When it arrived, I had already thrown the NG bottle away, but did have candles poured. When I poured the next round with CS and did testing...couldn't tell the difference....and neither could our customers that LOVE this.

Thank you! I will be adding that with my next NG order!!

On CS's site now to place and order and it's not there. Waiting for a call back. Anyone have the scoop or know of a dup if it indeed is gone...

Thx

Brenda

I'm at work right now so I can't check but from what I remember I have a 4 oz bottle. Its yours if you want. Just send me a PM with your address and I will ship it out to you.

• 1 year later...

If you can't find it from anyone on here, NG has a Twigs N Berries. I have been meaning to try it but it has good reviews. I don't know if it smells the same as CS.

I like the NG Twigs & Berries, it has a great hot & cold throw but it seemed like it took its own sweet time to cure & develop. I thought it was going to be a loser at first.

• 1 month later...

On CS's site now to place and order and it's not there. Waiting for a call back. Anyone have the scoop or know of a dup if it indeed is gone...

Thx

Brenda

FYI, CS Twigs & Berries = JS Twigs & Berries = NG Twigs & Berries.  So much so that I combined what I had of each scent.