AH/RE faves, must haves?

mindyw86

I have been trying to put together from my first order from AH/RE for a long time, I keep putting off placing my order, lol because I really don't need another FO supplier...haha but I really want to!!

Anyways, I love bakery/ food scents but am open to all suggestions.

Not sure how to choose some that they have 3 of the same scent different companies like I want a good birthday cake, and they have 2 or 3.

I Also want a good buttercream, how is the toasted marshmallow, and the kettle corn, is it like buttered popcorn?

Any input is greatly appreciated! Oh and I use 4630 with zinc wicks if that helps :)

Blue Skies

Red Lipstick

Welcome Home

Rosemary Mint

Warm Vanilla Nutmeg

Lavender Vanilla (and anything LAV makes me sick)

Children's Room (Love's Baby Soft dupe)

Bird of Paradise

I did not find the Kettle Corn at all a buttered popcorn scent; it rocked in my test, but only played with their sample. I do plan to order more. Their samples are amazing; don't forget to add them to your cart or you don't get them.

Edited by B@BlissStreet

I also use paraffin (not the 4630) and some of my favorite FOs from AH/RE are:

Dreamcatcher

Bamboo sugarcane

Celtic moonspice

Blackberry sage (SNC)

Welcome home

Lemon verbena

Oakmoss sage

Plumberry spice

Pumpkin creme brulee.

:smiley2:

I have been trying to put together from my first order from AH/RE for a long time, I keep putting off placing my order, lol because I really don't need another FO supplier...haha but I really want to!!

Anyways, I love bakery/ food scents but am open to all suggestions.

Not sure how to choose some that they have 3 of the same scent different companies like I want a good birthday cake, and they have 2 or 3.

I Also want a good buttercream, how is the toasted marshmallow, and the kettle corn, is it like buttered popcorn?

Any input is greatly appreciated! Oh and I use 4630 with zinc wicks if that helps :)

I am a bakery/food scent nut and there are a few at RE that I adore! I'll also check my spreadsheet later but off the top of my head:

The Baked Apple (HI type) is outstanding. A strong cinnamon spiced apple. MUCH more spice than apple.

Toasted Marshmallow is my VERY favorite FO from any supplier. It is outstanding!

I also really like best their Home Made Apple Pie. I have tried AP from many, many suppliers. I get apple, spice and a sweet crust.

Warm Vanilla Nutmeg is a delicious warm vanilla.

Ok, so far here is what I have in my cart at AH/RE

Birthday Cake (SNC)

Lavender Vanilla

Toasted Marshmallow

Pumpkin Creme Brûlée

Danish Butter Cookie

Apple and Pumpkin Strudel

Home Made Apple Pie

Warm Vanilla Nutmeg

Kettle Corn

Welcome Home

Orange Chiffon Cake

Still on the fence about

Monkey Farts ( I have only tried NG and it was a total dud for me on HT)

Bamboo Sugarcane

Dreamcatcher

Bonfire Bliss

Any great ones I am missing? Any thoughts on the few I am still trying to decide?

TIA!