Which fragrances are you personally loving right now?

GailC

51 minutes ago, Belinda said:

I hear ya! I'll get my oils organized (well sort of) and then I'll pull out what I want to pour and then they just sit there because everyone here wants leather and leather blends or manly scents, YUK!!! Anyway, my friends and co-workers are always getting on to me for ordering more oils but I just can't help it!!!! My cabinets won't hardly hold another bottle though. I have got to get rid of some of these. I was trying to put some of my oils from Flaming on the shelf where most of those are to keep them all together and pushed some of the bottles off just trying to cram more on the shelf! I'm at my wits end! I don't even sell that much but I sure keep buying supplies like I do LOL!

Lol ! Omg you are so darn funny ? ??

Right now I am burning some Sun & Sand from WSP.  I wanted some "summer candles" so made these 2 weeks ago, along with

soap to match lol.

I am going to soap and make candles on wednesday, I hope...I'm taking Wednesdays off for the summer, and I have no idea

which scent to choose BECAUSE I HAVE SO DARN MANY THAT I DON'T KNOW WHAT I HAVE!!!!! LOLOLOLOL

I sold off a LOT and need to go thru and sell off more.  It is so hard to get rid of them though...especially if they still

smell good! 

• Like 2

On 7/16/2017 at 9:51 PM, debratant said:

Right now I am burning some Sun & Sand from WSP.  I wanted some "summer candles" so made these 2 weeks ago, along with

soap to match lol.

I am going to soap and make candles on wednesday, I hope...I'm taking Wednesdays off for the summer, and I have no idea

which scent to choose BECAUSE I HAVE SO DARN MANY THAT I DON'T KNOW WHAT I HAVE!!!!! LOLOLOLOL

I sold off a LOT and need to go thru and sell off more.  It is so hard to get rid of them though...especially if they still

smell good! 

How's the sun & sand ? 

WSP's Cucumber Violet, & Fennel. I had zero idea what this would smell like, (used in parasoy wax melts) but i took the chance. It's the first melt I've ever made that seemingly everyone who enters my house asks, "What is that?" It's definitely cucumber, but then herbal and floral in a very subtle way. But the hot and cold throw is excellent.

Another winner in my house this month is WSP's Blue Agave Sugar. Everyone thinks "pina colada." It does smell like that, but not a fake, horrible pina colada mix. It's more of a freshly-made one with the real ingredients, but without the rum. It's sweet but soft, and definitely tropical. Great throw.

Third is WSP's True Lilac. OOB it was cloying. After warming it, it permeated the house in a good way, and it was a realistic lilac. (Their Blooming Lilac- not so much. Lasted, like, three minutes, then died.) True lilac has great throw.

Day Star's Milk Sugar Kisses. You can REALLY smell the dairy, so this is going to be a wonderful mixer. Not at all fake. Good hot throw.

Edited by glasllyn

:bow: Newbie here!  I'm finally hitting on some good wick/jar combinations for HT.   Tarts have been great, but wasn't getting much from candles poured from the same batch.

Right now I can't get enough of ICS Zucchini pumpkin bread & also loving their Cactus sea salt.  Have only been playing around with this for a couple months & I think I have a couple dozen scents with my wish list standing by, lol.

• Like 2

CS: Sea Salt and Orchid, Black Sea, Oakmoss and Amber, Caribbean Teakwood

Peak: Fudge Brownie

Starting to sample pumpkin scents for autumn. So far, Peak's Pumpkin Honey Chai is at the top of the list but unless I find a replacement elsewhere... RIP. Runner up is EBB Sweet Pumpkin.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...