What's in YOUR pot this weekend *3/30/12*

Nothing in my pot this weekend. I need a break but won't get one. I am putting up a display of my candles at an all handcrafters and artists gallery this weekend. Hope it works out. Next week I have to make more stock for a small spring health awareness deal. I went last year and the lady has a Pilates studio and opens it up to several business people. She doesn't charge us a dime to be there so what the hay! I'm there! I sold 12 candles last year. Pretty good for a very informal event. :-)

Grapefruit & Mangosteen, Passion Fruit & Guava & Jamaica Me Crazy in pillars and floating candles :yes:... You folks who are sick...get well soon ....that's rough trying to make product when you are not feeling well :undecided!!!

Grapefruit & Mangosteen, Passion Fruit & Guava & Jamaica Me Crazy in pillars and floating candles :yes:... You folks who are sick...get well soon ....that's rough trying to make product when you are not feeling well :undecided!!!

Do you like the grapefruit and mangosteen?? Is it strong?

Apple Harvest, White Tea, Lemon Verbena and more enticing scents to lure in more work based customers. (We are also painting our kitchen, doing our taxes, picking up more supplies)...is this really a weekend?

Morning Dcroome!!

Just recently I took the plunge and decided to add to my supplier list based on the reviews from the folks here ...I have NOT been disappointed!! The Grapefruit & Mangosteen is just awesome :yay:....it smells like a delicious tropical drink and has sold well this week for me! I bought seashell and flip flop molds to make embeds to put into the jars of this scent and it just makes the candles so adorable. I made the wax a light orange and colored the embeds lime green/orange....so cute!!! I use paraffin waxes and it is just absolutely one of the best fragrances I have ever had.....let's put it this way....it has been added to my permanent scent list!!:drool: I also just LOVED Caribbean Teakwood...I was expecting a totally different scent, but this is one scent EVERYONE wanted so I will be ordering a large bottle....it is unbelievable the layers of fragrance....just amazing!! Also the Pink Sugar from ICS has sold VERY well for me this week. I am ESTATIC .... new life has been breathed into my scent offerings and my customers have been excited too!!!

Edited by puma52

Where did you get the SOCP from?? That sounds yummy!!!

I get it from Nature's Garden. I had seen so many good reviews on it but thought it sounded too weird. Then I saw someone raving about it again and decided to try it. I am so glad I did! It is really really really good. I bet it would be so awesome in soap too.

Where did you get the SOCP from?? That sounds yummy!!!

I get mine from Millcreek. I don't really smell any Chili Pepper, but it's a nice fresh orange scent.

Once again, a verrryy busy weekend for me. Finished my labels and website yesterday. Doing tarts and scent shots in every scent I carry today, doing candles in every scent tomorrow. Oh vey!