What's in YOUR pot this weekend * 3-23-2012

Hey Christina! Did you do any of those spring craft shows out there in your area? I saw a couple advertised but its a bit of a hike for me.

This weekend I am doing a 2 day yard sale at a local community center. So I took all my old stock, candles, soap, old pillars, tea lights, votives, etc., and a few kitchen appliances I don't use to sell. Today was the 1st day and it runs thru Saturday. I sold a lot of candles and almost all my soap. Good way to make some money and clean out my shelves for new stock this spring.

I'm making soy jar candles in a blend called Morning Mountain Mist, Raspberry Sangria, Smoke & Odor, Salty Sea Air, and Citronella. Making melts in those same scents. Also making soap too- Olive Oil, Charcoal Soap, Honey Soap, Sea Clay, Rhassoul Clay, and Rose Hip Soaps.

Just poured eight 2 oz cupcake tarts in traditional "birthday cake" fragrance oil. Going to do the frosting for them later tonight. Can't decide on a frosting color: turquoise, purple, or pink? :)

I have a LOT I need to get done this weekend. No orders yet, but I'm creating inventory because I'm officially going to start selling on April 1st :)

Edited by laurenscandlebakery

Congrats!

Dragon's Blood

Honey Bee

Dragonfly Moon

Tassi Lavender

Tuberose

Just poured eight 2 oz cupcake tarts in traditional "birthday cake" fragrance oil. Going to do the frosting for them later tonight. Can't decide on a frosting color: turquoise, purple, or pink? :)

I have a LOT I need to get done this weekend. No orders yet, but I'm creating inventory because I'm officially going to start selling on April 1st :)

GRACIOUS!!! WHERE DO I START??????!!!! About ready to head to my Candle Cave to make Black Raspberry Vanilla, Cactus & Sea Salt, Agave Margarita, Caribbean Teakwood, Coconut Milk, Wild Mountain Honey, Wildberry Smoothie, A Day at the Spa, Cranberry Marmalade, Pink Sugar, Jamaica Me Crazy, Butt Naked, Lick Me All Over, Money Farts, Tall Grass, Grapefruit and Mangosteen, Watermelon ,White Tea & Berries, Blue Spruce, Baked Apples, Birthday Cake......yikes!!.. I had better get my can out there now:tiptoe:....HUGE THANK YOU to all who suggested these wonderful scents!!!!! I truly feel that my business will grow tremendously with these new rich/clean/unique/yummy/tropical scents !! They all are absolutely AWESOME smelling O O bottle and I know that these will be best-sellers for me!!! I ordered all of these brand new last week and this week and I KNOW they will be awesome throwers in my 4786!!! Off I go......:yay::drool::yay:*super banana*:bliss:*getdown*:rockon::highfive:

Edited by puma52

I just made up some tarts in clamshells. 2 creme brulee and 2 ocean breeze scent. Yum! Made up some Pink Sugar scented corn cob for my scented satchets. I will most likely make another batch of tarts. Trying to get some testers, thinking of venturing to craft fairs this fall!