What's in your pot this weekend? ~ March 17th~

Testers in my new wax:

Smoke & Odor Eliminator

Lavender

Cracklin Birch

Lemon Verbena

Red Mac Apple

Angel- AGAIN- FOR THE 20th TIME IN 4 DIFFERENT WAXES!!! Ugggh- this FO gives me a migraine but I LOVE it and I have to get it to work!!!

Hopefully more but that is a good goal.... especially since its 70 and nice all weekend....and I have horses that need to be ridden..... and windows to wash.... and a car to clean out....:undecided

Nothing this weekend :undecided.......BUT watch out next weekend :grin2:.....just placed orders this week from Peaks - Wild Mountain Honey, Tall Grass, Black Raspberry Vanilla,Coconut Milk, Passion Fruit & Guava, Wild Raspberry, White Tea & Ginger & Watermelon AND from Indiana Candle Supply - Cactus & Sea Salt, Salty Sea Air , Vanilla Smoothe, Pink Sugar, Cinnamon Buns Classic -Old Formulation, Baked Apples, Caramel Nut Cluster, Agave Margarita & Caramel Macciato ....I am just so darned excited I can't hardly stand the wait!!!! :yay: I have needed to breathe some fresh air into my scent offerings and I have a feeling that my customers are going to be very very happy!! WHOO HOOO!!! :bliss: