~ ~ What's in your pot this weekend of March 2nd ~ ~

I had been waiting for this thread to get going but I guess every one is busy.

I will get the ball rolling.

In my pot this weekend will be some melts with new f/o's from Nature's garden. Looking forward to pouring Patchouli and Witching Hour. Also some tester containers.

I will be pouring baby powder into baby food jars for my daughter's baby shower. Also a few new ones from Peak, Ocean, winter wonderland,wild mountain honey, pear spice, tahitian village, red clove, might have to mix that one with something, any ideas???

A big batch of Body scrub with a new EO blend and hopefully if I have time some beer soaps.

Ooooh! Thats on my list of new soaps to try out! Already I've been checking out the local breweries to see what king of micro brews are available. Can you believe there is a local chocolate beer?!!

Honeysuckle from Wellington - Holy cow! This one could fill a warehouse with scent.

Black Cherry from Peak - Very nice, I see why its so popular. All I want to do is eat while I'm smelling it.

Lilac from Peak - Perfect, very clean.

Today I will be pouring grapefruit mango in the little yellow flower pot jars for sisters baby shower that I got on sale at BCN

Testing out a new melt blend with some of Scentworks FO's and Moonworks- both of which I never used before- I am especially excited for the bourbon geranium.... I love geranium EO but cannot afford it anymore! LOL

and hopefully I will have time to make up some bath salts for the first time ever...we will see

Honeysuckle from Wellington - Holy cow! This one could fill a warehouse with scent.

Black Cherry from Peak - Very nice, I see why its so popular. All I want to do is eat while I'm smelling it.

Lilac from Peak - Perfect, very clean.

I can't find Black Cherry at Peaks. I am missing something?

Poured testers 2 oz tins of Apple Crisp- NG, and Apple Harvest/Pom Cider, Brandied Pear, Hot Orange Danish and Creme Brulee, all from CS. They smell wonderful, not sure if I can wait for them to cure before lighting!