M & P expert?

sporadic

Uh... not trying to be negative but no way am I clicking on a hyperlink I have no idea where it leads me. Could you explain the 'opportunity' in brief at least and provide the full link so we can see beforehand what website this is? Some (like myself) prefer to screen a website we are unfamiliar with so we know its safe to enter.

Uh... not trying to be negative but no way am I clicking on a hyperlink I have no idea where it leads me. Could you explain the 'opportunity' in brief at least and provide the full link so we can see beforehand what website this is? Some (like myself) prefer to screen a website we are unfamiliar with so we know its safe to enter.

I agree Candybee! No clicking here!

Omgosh that would be GREAT for so many of you MP gurus!! Pam, thanks for the link... and Sporodic please don't take offense. I've only been here a few months and even I've seen some " less than reputable" sounding people who were posting links and digging for info. Today its so easy to hijack a computer. I know none of the girls meant anything negative to YOU yourself, just understand, we are all really very cautious... But I'll be honest. Had I not been out buying supplies all day, and I'd seen this earlier.. I'd have said the same thing .. not clicking that one! Hope you understand sweetie :) and THANK YOU for posting the job opportunity for the masters. Im sure there are many who are really glad you saw that!

I understand the paranoia, but all you had to do was hover over it and the address appears in your status bar or tool bar or whatever the heck it is called.

Sorry. That doesn't work for me. Thats why I asked about the site. I've been burned before and didn't want to risk it.

You are more brave than I would have been. But thanks for checking this out. It sounds like a great opportunity for someone who loves working with and making M&P soap.

Don't brave at all - I recognized it from another forum where it was posted by Amy from AH/RE

Well I am very flattered! At first I thought no way. But then after thinking some more I thought this could be something I would enjoy doing. Plus I could help others learn about M&P soapmaking and I could certainly use the extra money-- and its a work at home job! So what's to lose by applying? So I did!

Now that I did I checked through the website to see if I could find the same page as the link referenced in this thread. I looked all over the site and couldn't find it. Now I am wondering if this may be an old link?

Plus they don't have anything but the clear Stephensen base listed. I am wondering if the link isn't connected to a blog? Also, I have an idea that Amy is expanding to include more M&P bases and wants someone to help promote them by teaching and blogging about them.

Thanks everyone for the encouragement. I will just have to wait and see if anything comes out of it.:smiley2:

Heard back from RE today. Apparently they have gotten lots of resumes for the position. But she did ask me for more detailed information on my experience and more photos so it sounds like she is at least interested. Unfortunately I already sent her all the photos I had. I mostly take photos of my soaps for craft shows so I don't have a lot that show different techniques. This is not good.