Fruit Loops fo

kimmeroo

I did do a search on this fo and came up with a couple companies, but this was from 2008. I generally buy from JS or C&S, BCN occasionally. Can anyone tell me what the name of this scent is for 2012. I looked at JS and all I find is Fruit Slices. This is totally for myself..I was given this melt as a gift and would like to make more for myself.

TIA...Kim

Does it have a butter note, like real pound cake? or just the fruit loops scent?

Wow - it must smell different in pariffin - I went and unwrapped one of my candles to be sure I wasn't crazy, but it doesn't smell like fruit loops to me... :confused: and yes, I can detect a cake/butter with the lemon..

Does it have a butter note, like real pound cake? or just the fruit loops scent?

My sniffer detects absolutely no butter note (and I hate most all food smells)...its like sticking your nose in a freshly opend bag of fruit loops or fruity pebbles (they smell similar to me)- cannot believe its named lemon pound cake

Wow - it must smell different in pariffin - I went and unwrapped one of my candles to be sure I wasn't crazy, but it doesn't smell like fruit loops to me... :confused: and yes, I can detect a cake/butter with the lemon..

That is a wow...in soy I have never had anyone say they smell pound cake in it- just cereal...

I have BCN's Fruity Loops in 4794 melts, a TP, a dipped bear, lotion, body mist and mp. It's amazingly accurate, no butter notes, strictly the cereal ! It hasn't morphed although I did use a lil VStab for lotion in the lotion just in case it decided to go weird on me. My BF had to snatch a pack of melts and take home with him LOL. You wont be disappointed if you're looking for Fruit Loops cereal.

I have BCN's Fruity Loops in 4794 melts, a TP, a dipped bear, lotion, body mist and mp. It's amazingly accurate, no butter notes, strictly the cereal ! It hasn't morphed although I did use a lil VStab for lotion in the lotion just in case it decided to go weird on me. My BF had to snatch a pack of melts and take home with him LOL. You wont be disappointed if you're looking for Fruit Loops cereal.

We kinda lost the quote part about Lemon Pound Cake - I'm confident Fruity Loops does smell like the cereal - we were discussing if Lemon Pound Cake from Peak does or not. Evidently in soy it does, but to me in my pariffin it does not... but hey, different people detect different peices of scents - like Winter Wonderland, everyone gives it high marks but for me I can't burn it because all I smell is mint. go figure! :laugh2:

My sniffer detects absolutely no butter note (and I hate most all food smells)...its like sticking your nose in a freshly opend bag of fruit loops or fruity pebbles (they smell similar to me)- cannot believe its named lemon pound cake

Interesting that it smells so different in soy. Thanks, that's good to know.

Edited by HorsescentS

Thanks Blacktie..I only shop the 3 places I stated in the beginning and BCN is one of them..so it is Fruity Loops? I will have to give it a try next time I order from there. TY all who responded!

Km

Edited by kimmeroo

Thanks Blacktie..I only shop the 3 places I stated in the beginning and BCN is one of them..so it is Fruity Loops? I will have to give it a try next time I order from there. TY all who responded!

Km

You're welcome Kim :) I thought you were asking about that in the OP so I thought I'd throw in my review also , since it was a place you shop at and was about the scent of the FO you were looking for :) You'll enjoy it!