Some product photos from Palm Beach

lsbennis

I think your products and your website are awesome, but I don't think any of those photos do them justice. Hot colors, like orange, would look great next to the blue ocean. I'd love to see a pic of your candle in the wet sand with the surf coming in around it, maybe a shell or two. I'd love to see one on top of a fence post with a polo game in the background. Also, at a pool cabana, maybe at night...

I think your products and your website are awesome, but I don't think any of those photos do them justice. Hot colors, like orange, would look great next to the blue ocean. I'd love to see a pic of your candle in the wet sand with the surf coming in around it, maybe a shell or two. I'd love to see one on top of a fence post with a polo game in the background. Also, at a pool cabana, maybe at night...

You don't want much, do ya? :)

lol...they sound like great ideas! I wanted to hit more locations but was on a limited time frame.Maybe next day off I will try to get some beach shots. Plus I want to borrow a friends camera which is a million times better then my point and shoot.

lol...they sound like great ideas! I wanted to hit more locations but was on a limited time frame.Maybe next day off I will try to get some beach shots. Plus I want to borrow a friends camera which is a million times better then my point and shoot.

Neat! I was thinking you could take two of your candles and make them look like they're on their honeymoon at an all-inclusive beach resort, like Sandals. lol

I always love looking at your pics. #3 is also my fav too! I'm with you-- doing photo shoots outdoors with natural light is the best. I am envious that you have access to a beach! I have to drive for about 4 hrs to the nearest beach but then it would be 20 degrees there! LOL

All your pics are lovely. Looks like you had some fun. BTW-- I like the idea of a photo shoot at a Cabana-- maybe get a Cabana boy to hold the candle. LOL

I always love looking at your pics. #3 is also my fav too! I'm with you-- doing photo shoots outdoors with natural light is the best. I am envious that you have access to a beach! I have to drive for about 4 hrs to the nearest beach but then it would be 20 degrees there! LOL

All your pics are lovely. Looks like you had some fun. BTW-- I like the idea of a photo shoot at a Cabana-- maybe get a Cabana boy to hold the candle. LOL

lol...now all I need to do is to find a cute cabana boy!