new pillars

Pam W

Omg those are the ugliest candles I've ever seen! You truly can not let anyone in the public have those !!!! Being the kind, considerate person I am, and wanting to save the world( straightens halo held up by tiara)....... I will suffer through the torment and enternal scarring, and take those away from you so no one ever had to be subjected to such a horrendous attempt!..................... :)

Omg those are the ugliest candles I've ever seen! You truly can not let anyone in the public have those !!!! Being the kind, considerate person I am, and wanting to save the world( straightens halo held up by tiara)....... I will suffer through the torment and enternal scarring, and take those away from you so no one ever had to be subjected to such a horrendous attempt!..................... :)

I must warn you - they are paraffin and therefore unhealthy to you and harmful to the environment.......but dayum, they smell good!!

BTW: I did level those puppies after seeing the pic..lol

Edited by Pam W

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...