What's in your pot this weekend?

I have Birthday Cake and Raspberry Cream Cupcakes to make

I have Strawberries N Cream, Pomegranate , Key Lime Pie and French Vanilla Tarts to make

I have Cinnamon Frosting, Black Cherry Bomb, Woodland Breeze, Buttercream Frosting, Celtic Moonspice, Clean Cotton 8 oz jars to make..

:)

Today I made tarts in Christmas Cookie, Hansel and Gretel's House, Winter Wonderland, Sinus Relief, Zucchini Bread, Chocolate Chip Cookie and started working on an order for 200 firestarters. I emailed her to make sure she didn't make a mistake ordering 200. She's giving 20 out per gift to 10 people. I've never had an order for even 50 firestarters in one order. This totally took me by surprise.

Today I made tarts in Christmas Cookie, Hansel and Gretel's House, Winter Wonderland, Sinus Relief, Zucchini Bread, Chocolate Chip Cookie and started working on an order for 200 firestarters. I emailed her to make sure she didn't make a mistake ordering 200. She's giving 20 out per gift to 10 people. I've never had an order for even 50 firestarters in one order. This totally took me by surprise.

WOW! That's a nice order there! Have fun:)

I'm thawing some goats milk to make another big batch of Candybee's recipe for OMH m&p, then firing up the Presto for some orders...Lilac (crazy time of year for this scent I detest), as well as some Egg Nog, Coffee Caramel Cream, Sugar Cookie Brulee, Sugar Plum, and some Angel Amaretto.

If I would stop procrastinating and finish the four paragraphs due tonight for class, I could get the soapies started and the wax melting. I have just found every damn excuse imaginable not to do my homework this week; Thanksgiving prep, Thanksgiving Day, Black Friday...for some reason I work better under pressure. Now that all the Thanksgiving mess is over and the leftovers trashed today, I'm ready to move on and accomplish a bunch of stuff today. Hope you all had a blessed holiday.

Hope your OMH soap comes out nice!

Speaking of M&P soap I made 28 lbs of 4oz soaps today; Olive Blossom, Christmas Cabin, Lavender & Lilac, Sandalwood Patchouli, Mediterranean Fig, Lemon Verbana, and Tuberose & Jasmine. Will have to finish the rest for tomorrow for next weekends Christmas Craft show. Tomorrow I make Cranberry Orange Spice, Tuscan Lace, Gingerbread, Pumpkin Spice, Tea & Roses, Honeysuckle Rose, Oatmeal, Milk, & Honey, Christmas Pines, Cool Water, and Burberry. I think I missed a couple but I have a fragrance headache from making soap today.