Got a new winner blend!

Candybee

I test marketed a new FO blend I made up for this weekends craft show. Its only Saturday and its almost sold out.

I mixed CS Mulberry with Peaks Amish Harvest 50/50%. I call it Mulberry Spice Chutney and wow it smells like a delicious spicy mulberry. Its so good. I never dreamed it would be a big seller. Who knew?

Candybee,

Congrats! Your new scent combo is getting famous. :highfive:

I just saw a post on Rustic Escentuals FB page about that same blend and name (except AHRE and KY rather than CS) 'Mix Autumn Harvest (CM) or Amish Quilt with an equal amount of Mulberry (KY) for a new scent - Mulberry Spice Chutney'

Edited by cinnamon

Candybee,

I just saw a post on Rustic Escentuals FB page about that same blend and name (except AHRE and KY rather than CS) 'Mix Autumn Harvest (CM) or Amish Quilt with an equal amount of Mulberry (KY) for a new scent - Mulberry Spice Chutney'

Wow! They even copied the name I use!!

I just took another batch of Mulberry Spice Chutney to this past weekends show. It sold out at this show too!!

Plus-- two wholesale customers dropped by and bought the rest of Mulberry I had in stock at the show. So today I have to make another batch for this upcoming weekend show. This one is definitely turning out to be one of my top sellers!

I haven't even been to the show where I know typically sell out of Mulberry. That show isn't until mid Nov.

I am just loving that this is such a winner for me! Today I am making up another big batch of Mulberry candles.

Candybee,

That's interesting, wonder if she reads this board? And it's also interesting because AH/RE doesn't have an Autumn Harvest fo. They have an Apple Harvest Festival and an Autumn Spice (CM), but the notes on the Autumn Spice say the throw in soy is light. :undecided

I test marketed a new FO blend I made up for this weekends craft show. Its only Saturday and its almost sold out.

I mixed CS Mulberry with Peaks Amish Harvest 50/50%. I call it Mulberry Spice Chutney and wow it smells like a delicious spicy mulberry. Its so good. I never dreamed it would be a big seller. Who knew?

That sounds awesome! Which Mulberry do you prefer? When I've searched this forum the top three faves are Cajun's Mulberry Madness (super strong), Candle Science Mulberry (which is blended with other fragrance notes, I think), and Peaks.

Edited to say: Oh, sorry! I just went back and reread your original post and I see you use CS Mulberry. Don't know how I missed that. Good to know! I have a request for Mulberry from one of my Parental Units, and I'll certainly try the CS Mulberry straight and also mixed with Peaks Amish Harvest. Cool!

Edited by HorsescentS