Lavender

chrisinpa

I have tried Eo's and Fo's and so far I cannot find one that sticks.

I have tried wsps 40/42 eo (way too expensive) that faded. Soapsupplies.nets lavender fo, that faded. Flickers-french lavender, not the one I was looking for.

Please, any suggestion on a really great lavender that sticks in soap??

The CS Lavender A's IME and really heats - esp in GM CP.

How much are you using PPO?

Have you tried anchoring the lavender with a wee bit of Patchouli?

I usually blend several lavender EO's (mostly 40/42) and once in a while blend an EO and FO to achieve the scent I'm after.

Thanks for all the replies!

I am not too fond of CS's Lavender. I never tried it in soap, but in candles it is not what I am looking for.

I think I will try some from Camden, I would love to us EO for my lavender soap.

If that doesn't cut it I guess I will try some from TCS though I don't order from them much.

I have never ordered from Peaks and I'm not sure I want to open that can of worms. Should I????

Add another supplier that is??? OK what else is really order worthy from peaks or is that another thread??

A lot of Peak's fragrances soap just fine! I have only soaped about 8-10 of them though. A lot of them work just fine in candles too. I can't comment on all of them. I have to use up what I have before I get to add much. I have not found any of them to morph or to lose their scent in soaps.