If you could pick 1 or 2 scents that perfectly describes summer, what would they be?

RWV

I'm thinking for your patchoul, jasmine & vanilla blended from FOs:

Patchouli (MW)

Jasmine (MW)

Vanilla Lace (CS)

I am so loving the VL from CS I want to use it as my main mixer for all vanilla blends. Scented-- this would be a wonderful blend! Thanks for the idea.

Let me know how it goes for you. I wouldn't probably use VL, but I do have a delicious creamy vanilla that I don't know where it comes from. However, that said, what's the vanilla Elements carries, because I think I have something like that and it just might be good for that mix too. I never really sat down to play with the combination in FOs.

I wish there was a Cilantro and Tomato FO. Two of my fav summer cold salad ingredients. Or maybe a Cucumber & Cilantro. Those would be nice too.

Which reminds me-- Cucumber Melon. Also-- how about Aloe & Green Clover.

I don't, and never had it, but compare tomato with tomato leaf. Any chance of cilantro enhancing that? I know there is a cilantro FO out there. I swear I saw it. And if it comes down to it, you know the fragrance places have to be thinking of ideas and might enjoy the suggestion ... or at least a few suppliers just might. NG comes to mind just because they have that Drag Strip and Chipotle Salsa scents etc.

Edited by Scented

I have a Cilantro & Avocado FO from Fillmore. It smells nasty OOB so I never put it in anything. I also have Tomato Leaf and Basil from CS and am not wild about that one either.

But I do think Cilantro & Cucumber would be nice; fresh & clean, green, sweet, herbal, and definitely summery!

BTW-- I think the vanilla from Elements/Flickers is Vanilla Supreme. Its okay but not strong enough for my taste. I prefer the VL or a strong French Vanilla.

Edited by Candybee

I wish there was a Cilantro and Tomato FO. Two of my fav summer cold salad ingredients. Or maybe a Cucumber & Cilantro. Those would be nice too.

CB,

NG, BCN & AH all have/have had a Cilantro only FO. The trick may be finding a Cucumber FO that it wouldn't overwhelm!

[Edited to add] Oh! I forgot about NG's Cucumber Wasabi Cilantro! I haven't poured my sample yet but oob I love it! :)

Edited by mzpickles

This weekend at the open house for NG I smelled Tomato Leaf Corriander, and it was really unusual but kind of wonderful. It really smelled exactly like the tomato leaf.

Ooooo! Sounds interesting! I mix an original scent that I use for the Fall using tomato leaf. I'll have to get a sample of that.

The cucumber and cilantro would be nice, indeed, Candybee--two of my all-time favorite fresh and summertime smells! I also love the smell of fresh basil (I always grown tomatoes, basil and cilantro in the summer)

• 3 weeks later...
The cucumber and cilantro would be nice, indeed, Candybee--two of my all-time favorite fresh and summertime smells! I also love the smell of fresh basil (I always grown tomatoes, basil and cilantro in the summer)

I'm excited! www.mecandlesupply.com Miami Erie has just added a ton of new FOs. Guess what? They have a Cucumber and Cilantro!

I noticed they also have a Peppermint Lime. What a combo! I wonder what that one smells like!