Winter Candy Apple

eugenia

One of those is not stable in CP I thought ... strawberry maybe (pretty sure it's the one)? I am wondering if the POPs have changed a little and are requiring more than they initially did.

That's what I read, that the strawberry morph's in CP but the raspberry is doing it as well for me.

Pretty and vibrant!

So you like select shades? I haven't tried them yet.

I currently use celestial colors but she went oob so I need to find a new option and I'm not sure I will like pops.

They are tricky at first; instructions can be somewhat confusing but I got great results with them.

e

That's what I read, that the strawberry morph's in CP but the raspberry is doing it as well for me.

I'm wondering if since it's either requiring more to pull the colors through (yellow and orange have long been victim of this) if that's not why the manufacturer is discontinuing them. That raspberry should stay stable and not require an additional amount, so that's why I'm wondering if that's what's behind all this. The colors you have are not bad, but that's not raspberry pop at its best either. How much of it did you use?

Pretty Soap E!

I have a bottle of the winter candy apple from sockmoney that I have been wanting to put in soap. Where is yours from?

Oh and I was thinking of using the colorona bordeaux for the red. It is the best red I have found. Doesn't ever morph on me.

http://www.tkbtrading.com/item.php?item_id=37

I have a set of the select shades but I am afraid to play with them.

Edited by tlc26

That is a gorgeous soap!!

I have thought about getting that scent so many times.

I have heard others are having problems with the raspberry now too so you're not alone. They think it has changed lately.

I love the Colorona Bordeaux. I have the Merlot too but haven't used it yet. Maybe I should do a color comparison for us.

Scented, I used a heaping teaspoon to 2 cups of soap batter and the color in the pitcher was quite vibrant.

If you try it again, try 2 tsp to the same amount. In the cup they always look vibrant and fine, but then they've started fading. Initially when these came out they were great and now they're turning out to not be so much so. That probably has something to do with the discontinuation also, guessing.

Tabatha ... don't chicken out on the SS or send it to me lol. I will use them :D