CS oils in Soap?

pixie

I have so many cs oils around. I love their oils and would like to try some in my mp and cp soap. Has anyone tried using candle science fo's in their soap or does anyone know if its safe to do so?

Thanks

p.s. Im going to email them the question but wanted to know if anyone here has first hand exp soaping their oils.

I've used lots of them, they work fine.

Buttercream, Chocolate Milk, Clean cotton, Coconut, Coconut Lime Verbena, Fresh Coffee, Fruit Slices, Gardenia (accells and overheats), Honeysuckle Jasmine (overheats a bit), Lavender (bleh.. good in soy, not so much in soap. fakey.), Lemon Verbena, Lime Cooler, Love Spell, Mango Papaya, Ocean Breeze, Peach, Plumberry, Plumeria, Strawberry (as a blender), Strawberry Shortcake, Sun Ripened Raspberry, Sweet Pea, Tuscan Melon Apricot, Very Vanilla, Watermelon, White tea and berries

all good

Hi Pixie...If you go to the MP section, Candybee has some awesome recipes in there that has some of the CS scents in them. (Just go up to the top and do a mp recipe search and you'll find a huge thread on it) I know she has used Cranberry Marmalade, Asian Amber and Himalayan Bamboo to name just a few. I have made her recipes and they are wonderful. Also I've soaped CSs Love Spell and it did very well...smells great too

• 1 month later...