Rustic Escentuals

crazzie

Oh yes, they have wonderful oils. Shipping is high, but equivalent to others that have very good oils (like NG). Being in NE Wisconsin, I'm too far away from them to go pick them up myself. They are excellent, though, worth it if you love their oils.

Edited by marcuset

They have the best Birthday Cake.. I also love Little Black Dress, Fruit Medley, Bamboo Sugar Cane, Dreamcatcher, Butternut Pumpkin and French Vanilla and Oak.

Ditto on the FV & Oak

Forbidden Fruit

Sweet Amber Musk

Cantaloupe Lily

Lavender Apples & Oak

Clothespin

Amish Quilt

.....................all have a great throw in paraffin

Great oils. Sky high shipping. My last abandoned cart was $6 over shipping from 2 other suppliers that were the same distance away. I'm done with suppliers trying to make money on shipping. I would order a lot more from them if they would cut out the candy and the pen and charge me actual shipping.

I didn't think shipping was high than any other place. I got a recent order and it was about 7 lbs, cost $15.80 to ship , they are in S. Carolina, I am in IL.

They have some fantastic oils, I just got a sample of FV and Oak for free to try. They give you two free samples. I am hoping the FV & oak is a replacement for my vanilla oak from WSP which is $36 a LB!! Compared to AH/RE which is $19.95 a LB!

These are ones I like and are great!!

Dreamcatcher (LW)

Gardenia (LW)

Lilac (LW)

Little Black Dress

Celtic Moonspice

Breezy Meadows

Forbidden Fruit

Edited by Karen M

"I love ICS's hot apple pie but there's nothing else I order from them...with RE I take advantage of their packaging sales and submit one big order every six months."

from comfort scents

does this mean that it is just about time for a new sale??

just preparing the old wallet!!

kris

I think the shipping at RE is insane. This is why I have never ordered from them. Perhaps it is a regional thing. I filled a cart a while back on their site with 3 fragrance oils. The shipping was beyond ridiculous, so I left and never went back.

Barbershop 1920's

Essence Of Jesus

Birthday Cake

Pink Sugar(SnC) version I prefer

Little Black Dress

these are my fav's that high shipping or not they are staples in my FO cupboard. I used to have several more, but I have edited my list down due to the inflated S&H charges. Those for me are not replaceable with another vendor.

Boy, I wish I lived near a supplier, it would be wonderful to just pick up one oil once in a while.